Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Over Soft top bed rack

Old 05-30-2013, 06:54 PM   #1
anbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud of

Name: Eric
anbcustomfab's Tacoma Gallery
Over Soft top bed rack

Custom built to go over a soft top
Pictures are of a long bed rack-
Attached Thumbnails
Over Soft top bed rack-overtop1.jpg   Over Soft top bed rack-overtop2.jpg   Over Soft top bed rack-overtop3.jpg   Over Soft top bed rack-overtop4.jpg   Over Soft top bed rack-overtop5.jpg  

Old 05-30-2013, 07:00 PM   #2
1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
1bad10tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I need one if these to go over my bestop but how much?
Old 05-30-2013, 07:11 PM   #3
anbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud of

price

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad10tacoma View Post
I need one if these to go over my bestop but how much?
$535
Old 05-30-2013, 07:13 PM   #4
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm, I'm going to be in the area this Summer. I might have to drop by and see if you can build some stuff for me...
Old 05-30-2013, 07:20 PM   #5

area

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Hmm, I'm going to be in the area this Summer. I might have to drop by and see if you can build some stuff for me...
Military? Give me a call when ready
Old 05-30-2013, 07:28 PM   #6
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anbcustomfab View Post
Military? Give me a call when ready
Yeah, doing training.