I am sad to say it's time to part with my 2001 Tacoma. I bought the car in February after months of searching. Now, due to some financial demands (wife), I have to sell it. I have invested well over two grand and a lot of blood, sweat and tears into prepping this truck for another few hundred thousand miles. This truck runs smoother than butter and will make some lucky bastard a happy man/woman. I have paperwork on most of the major work that was done on it (warrantied through Toyota). Here is a list of the work below:
- Replaced Fan Clutch (Toyota Dealership)
- Replaced all drive belts (Toyota Dealership)
- Replaced valve cover gaskets (timing was also done) (Toyota Dealership)
- Replaced Camshaft seal (Toyota Dealership)
- Replaced both O2 sensors
- Replaced fuel filter
- Serviced the MAF sensor
- Serviced the Throttle Body and air intake
- Serviced the PCV valve
- Wipers replaced with Bosch high performance all-weather wipers.
- Professionally detailed/cleaned interior.
- Interior dome/map lights upgraded to LED.
Here are the specs for the truck:
- 132K Miles (a few miles a day added for daily commute)
- 3.4 Liter V6
- Automatic Transmission
- 4WD with TRD Package
- Electronic Rear-locking Diff
- I am the 3rd Owner
- Jade Green Exterior with Grey Interior (near mint)
- Rear bumper is structurally sound but is rusting near hitch point.
After Market Accessories:
- ARB Hard Tonneau cover painted to match body.
- Frame mounted off-road grill guard
- Frame mounted Nerf Bars.
I am located in MN. I'd prefer to sell locally, but am open to reasonable offers but starting price is $10,500. I paid cash for this truck, and have title clear and free ready to be signed over.