LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

1st Gen Tire Carrier w/ Free LED Light

Old 06-05-2013, 09:20 AM   #1
DC TRD MallRunner
Taco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
Taco Man in HD's Tacoma Gallery
1st Gen Tire Carrier w/ Free LED Light

SOLD
Hey TW,
I'm selling an Offroad PreRunner-Style Tire Carrier that I made a few weeks ago, but have to remove bc I realized I use my tailgate too much to not have one. I built this as a fun project as a beginning welder, but need my tailgate/bed extender for hauling stuff.
  • This replaces the tailgate and mounts using 6 of the factory holes by the taillight, so no need to drill or cut anything.
  • I only tested a 33x10.5 tire with a 15x7 4.5" backspace rim, but could fit wider tires by swapping out the 1" wheel spacer for a larger one.
  • The driver side vertical warped slightly when welding it all up, and requires some muscle to get the holes lined up, but it's not difficult.
  • Includes all hardware, wheel spacer, and can include black OEM lug nuts or open acorn style lug nuts.
  • Painted with Duplicolor Spray Bed Liner and Rustoleum Flat Black. (some pictures show before flat black was sprayed)
  • Includes FREE Blitzpro 3LR LED light and I can add a light mount tab to use as a backup light to the tire carrier for free per buyer request.
  • I can weld on a cb antenna/whip tab for an extra $5.
SOLD
(wheel/tire not included)

Old 06-05-2013, 06:38 PM   #2
stumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: spamuel
stumpjumper509's Tacoma Gallery
that things dope dude, wish i could grab it from ya. glws
Old 06-05-2013, 06:42 PM   #3
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Hell of a steal
Old 06-05-2013, 06:43 PM   #4
TransplantTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Zane
TransplantTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Where in Ohio are ya at?
Old 06-05-2013, 06:48 PM   #5
DC TRD MallRunner
Taco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpjumper509 View Post
that things dope dude, wish i could grab it from ya. glws
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
Hell of a steal
Thanks, I had fun making it, so I don't mind giving someone a deal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TransplantTaco View Post
Where in Ohio are ya at?
Just outside of Columbus.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:57 PM   #6
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome glws
Old 06-06-2013, 04:34 PM   #7
Dexter95 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dexter
Dexter95's Tacoma Gallery
How much is shipping to south jersey 08098 if you know ?!?
Old 06-06-2013, 05:07 PM   #8
DC TRD MallRunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4x4 View Post
Looks awesome glws
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter95 View Post
How much is shipping to south jersey 08098 if you know ?!?
PM sent!
Old 06-07-2013, 10:40 AM   #9
DC TRD MallRunner

SOLD to Dexter95.

I would like to make more of these, and can do them custom to however you'd like if anyone is interested. (can add swing options, tabs, or different mounts)

PM me if anyone has any ideas or is interested in a similar design in the future!

Here's the other one I made a few months ago for any future ideas...
Old 06-13-2013, 08:13 PM   #10
DarthDickHead is on a distinguished road
Name: Dalton
DarthDickHead's Tacoma Gallery
I'm just out side cinnci how much would one of these cost to have you make?
Old 06-14-2013, 11:51 AM   #11
I Like Getting Sideways In The Dirt
TRDEAN is on a distinguished road
Name: Austin
TRDEAN's Tacoma Gallery
Pm Me the cost to ship to sacramento, CA let alone the cost to make one
Old 06-14-2013, 03:47 PM   #12
DC TRD MallRunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthDickHead View Post
I'm just out side cinnci how much would one of these cost to have you make?
PM sent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDEAN View Post
Pm Me the cost to ship to sacramento, CA let alone the cost to make one
PM sent.
Old 06-16-2013, 12:03 PM   #13
Your Unique, Just Like Everyone Else
TacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
TacoBran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Man in HD View Post
SOLD to Dexter95.

I would like to make more of these, and can do them custom to however you'd like if anyone is interested. (can add swing options, tabs, or different mounts)

PM me if anyone has any ideas or is interested in a similar design in the future!

Here's the other one I made a few months ago for any future ideas...

Who's bushings did you use for this set up?
Old 06-16-2013, 01:57 PM   #14
DC TRD MallRunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBran View Post
Who's bushings did you use for this set up?
Those bushings are from kartek.
Old 06-18-2013, 07:32 AM   #15
Your Unique, Just Like Everyone Else
TacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
TacoBran's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome thanks man! It looks good