I'm selling an Offroad PreRunner-Style Tire Carrier that I made a few weeks ago, but have to remove bc I realized I use my tailgate too much to not have one. I built this as a fun project as a beginning welder, but need my tailgate/bed extender for hauling stuff.
- This replaces the tailgate and mounts using 6 of the factory holes by the taillight, so no need to drill or cut anything.
- I only tested a 33x10.5 tire with a 15x7 4.5" backspace rim, but could fit wider tires by swapping out the 1" wheel spacer for a larger one.
- The driver side vertical warped slightly when welding it all up, and requires some muscle to get the holes lined up, but it's not difficult.
- Includes all hardware, wheel spacer, and can include black OEM lug nuts or open acorn style lug nuts.
- Painted with Duplicolor Spray Bed Liner and Rustoleum Flat Black. (some pictures show before flat black was sprayed)
- Includes FREE Blitzpro 3LR LED light and I can add a light mount tab to use as a backup light to the tire carrier for free per buyer request.
- I can weld on a cb antenna/whip tab for an extra $5.
(wheel/tire not included)