Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

3.4L Black TRD Supercharger, URD 7th kit, 2.2" pulley

Old 06-12-2013, 08:09 AM   #1
4Runner guy
Ripcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
Ripcord's Tacoma Gallery
3.4L Black TRD Supercharger, URD 7th kit, 2.2" pulley

SOLD

$2500 + shipping
Will not Separate, don't ask.

For sale is the Following:
-2nd/4th gen 3.4L v6 TRD supercharger (about 90k miles on supercharger, 12k since nose cone rebuild) Also has a semi-new bypass valve.
-TRD dynamic tensioner upgrade
-URD 2.2" pulley
-URD 7th Kit (7th injector, 2 step colder plugs, Timing computer. Fuel pump will not be included, too much of a pain to uninstall)
-1 new supercharger belt for extra

Located in ABQ, NM

This shot is with the old static tensioner, igrnore that.

Old 06-12-2013, 08:40 AM   #2
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
I think I just wet my panties.
Old 06-12-2013, 09:13 AM   #3
DHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to behold

DHwreckage's Tacoma Gallery
damn i would give my first born for this thing, should have never bought a house and a new dog....dope
Old 06-12-2013, 11:34 AM   #4
DesertRatliff will become famous soon enoughDesertRatliff will become famous soon enough

DesertRatliff's Tacoma Gallery
Damn...was down there yesterday selling my 4Runner and had a wad of cash in my pocket.

I gotta do some thinking...but for the mean time, here's a bump for ya.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:32 PM   #5
Q Source is on a distinguished road
Q Source's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Price!

Do you have your fuel maps?
Old 06-13-2013, 09:18 AM   #6
DHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to behold

DHwreckage's Tacoma Gallery
also do you still have the original supercharger pulley?
Old 06-19-2013, 04:13 PM   #8
4Runner guy
Ripcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
Ripcord's Tacoma Gallery
Its ready to go:

Remember it has a recently replaced bypass valve, 2.2" pulley, Recently replaced nose cone..

7th injector in and ready to go with fuel line T-fitting:

Dynamic Tensioner upgrade

URD computer with ECU wires, injector harness, and boost pressure input port
Old 06-22-2013, 07:23 PM   #11
DAMOS is on a distinguished road

DAMOS's Tacoma Gallery
bummer