Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Used black/clear corners, NIB headlights

Old 06-18-2013, 04:05 PM   #1
I like bright things.
thunderone will become famous soon enough

thunderone's Tacoma Gallery
Used black/clear corners, NIB headlights

ALL ITEMS SOLD

Up for sale is a pair of corners that came off my truck. I bought a set of tinted corners/turn signals/headlights instead to help match the truck a little better with the headlights, and to replace some leaky turn signal housings.

This set has slight condensation issues. I just siliconed a small stress crack by the bulb holder on one of them. You may want to silicone it more to further waterproof it. I have already sealed the gap around the clear reflector. There is dirt in and around the crevices that I can't wash out.

Throw me an offer for these corners. First reasonable one takes it. I know these aren't worth much, but they're worth something.

The edges are painted to match a Black Sand Pearl colored truck. That being said, you can paint them whatever color you want.

The headlights that are for sale are the ones I mentioned above that came with my set that replaced my corners/turn signals. I don't want/need the headlights. I thought about transplanting the lenses to my current headlights but didn't know what the output would be like with my HID projectors.. and I didn't really want to risk it. These headlights have a very slight tint on them. I'm not sure how much it will affect lighting performance. It might not affect it much at all.

These headlights are new in box. I didn't open the second box, just the first one to show you guys what they look like. The plastic wrap is still on the lenses.

I'm asking $50 plus shipping for these headlights. I can ship them as media mail for very cheap, should be under $10 hopefully.

Please send me a PM so that I can get a notification to my email and respond quickly. Thanks!
Old 06-19-2013, 04:20 PM   #2
I like bright things.

Sale pending
Old 06-19-2013, 08:42 PM   #3
I like bright things.

sold