Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Extra parts for sale from part out of 02 tacoma *cheap*

Old 06-20-2013, 12:08 AM   #1
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Extra parts for sale from part out of 02 tacoma *cheap*

So i am done pulling parts off the truck, there is not much left.

Here is all of the stuff I have left. It is doing me no good laying around my garage. If you want anything shoot me a pm with whatever it's worth to you. I just have to get rid of the stuff now.

The truck was an 02 x cab with a grey interior

I have:

Passenger side plastic seat trim
Drivers side inner door handle/arm rest
Outside black plastic door handle
Spare tire kit with jack
White gauge cluster
Head rests
Still have the bumper up for sale
Factory grille
Black gauge cluster dash plastic
Lower center console trim panel with accessory ports
Head light stalk
Factory radio
Passenger side door controls
Interior e-brake handle (with cable and hardware)

pretty much everything also has the hardware with it in little baggies.
Old 06-20-2013, 06:29 AM   #2
DesertRatliff will become famous soon enoughDesertRatliff will become famous soon enough

DesertRatliff's Tacoma Gallery
How's the cable look on the e-brake? Might be interested if it's better than my original stretched one.
Old 06-20-2013, 07:32 AM   #3
Inverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to behold
Inverno4's Tacoma Gallery
What shape are the headrests? Price?
Old 06-20-2013, 01:13 PM   #4
ethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: 314MXG
Name: ethan
ethanfoy's Tacoma Gallery
rectangle^ lol. anyways do you know if the white gauge cluster would work in a 99. also price on that
Old 06-20-2013, 01:16 PM   #5
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
How much for the Christmas lights?
Old 06-20-2013, 01:42 PM   #6
IronMaiden is on a distinguished road

Name: Alex
IronMaiden's Tacoma Gallery
Is there a center console available?
Old 06-20-2013, 02:10 PM   #7
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanfoy View Post
rectangle^ lol. anyways do you know if the white gauge cluster would work in a 99. also price on that
Ah. Tough one. I am pretty sure they are the same shape and everything, will depend on if you have a mechanical or electric tach I believe.

Like 50?
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
How much for the Christmas lights?
1 million dollars

I'll even throw in the ones still on my gutter
Old 06-20-2013, 10:10 PM   #9
BlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud of
Navy: EM1 Coastal Warfare
BlackSportD's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to BlackSportD
No way to get that fuse box in the pic I'm loading?

BTW, what the part out? Curious because I follow your build thread.
Attached Thumbnails
Extra parts for sale from part out of 02 tacoma *cheap*-body-ecu-dist-fuse-box.jpg  
Old 06-21-2013, 12:19 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSportD View Post
No way to get that fuse box in the pic I'm loading?

BTW, what the part out? Curious because I follow your build thread.
i was parting out the truck i got the rear axle off of for my swap.

just about everything i off the truck and its a very inconvenient drive for me. im selling whatever is have left and being done with it. I want my garage back haha
Old 06-21-2013, 01:16 AM   #11
losers101 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandan
losers101's Tacoma Gallery
Id be interested in that lower console trim price with the accessory port. Price shipped to 76903?
Old 06-25-2013, 08:24 AM   #12
Charles2004 is on a distinguished road

Name: Charles
Charles2004's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd on bumper and grille
Old 06-25-2013, 06:40 PM   #13
BlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud of
Navy: EM1 Coastal Warfare
BlackSportD's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to BlackSportD
Quote:
just about everything i off the truck and its a very inconvenient drive for me. im selling whatever is have left and being done with it. I want my garage back haha
Damn, wish I got a hold of you sooner then-- needed some driver's side trim and that body ECU.
Old 06-29-2013, 10:48 AM   #14
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Headlight stalk fit a 99?
Old 06-29-2013, 07:46 PM   #15
digitalferg is on a distinguished road
digitalferg's Tacoma Gallery
Sent you a PM on the spare tire kit.
Old 06-29-2013, 09:14 PM   #16
sawjai526 is on a distinguished road
sawjai526's Tacoma Gallery
I received the jack kit today! Thanks!!!
Old 07-09-2013, 08:37 PM   #17
04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Corrections
Name: Robert
04tacomarob's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't see it in the pictures, do you have the marker light housings?
Old 07-22-2013, 01:44 PM   #18
jrhjhm is on a distinguished road
jrhjhm's Tacoma Gallery
how much for the door arm rest pieces?
Old 08-01-2013, 05:15 AM   #20
Dangerous
ronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
ronman737's Tacoma Gallery
price plus shipping to 29662 for a head rest?