Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Gates TCKWP271 Engine Timing Belt Kit with Water Pump for 5VZFE (3.4L)

Old 06-27-2013, 11:42 AM   #1
DesertRatliff will become famous soon enoughDesertRatliff will become famous soon enough

DesertRatliff's Tacoma Gallery

**************SOLD SOLD SOLD**************

You're looking at a high quality Gates Engine Timing Belt Kit with Water Pump. After a bunch of research, I realized this fits all 3.4L V6 Toyota's (not just what's listed below-read the rest of the thread for more info). Still gonna sell this kit as I got a good deal on OEM stuff.

The kit includes everything pictured:
(1)-timing belt
(1)-water pump.
(1)-upper idler pulley
(1)-lower idler pulley
(1)-WP gasket, o-ring, instructions and timing belt service sticker

From what I have read, Gates makes some of the highest quality parts and provides many OE manufactorers with their parts. My loss, your gain.

SOLD

41hqp7q4XoL._SX385_[1] by n.ratliff, on Flickr
Old 06-30-2013, 07:31 AM   #2
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
Cant find hardley any info on this, how do you know if you need the oil cooler or not? Also what oil does it cool, engine?
Old 07-01-2013, 06:15 AM   #3
DesertRatliff will become famous soon enoughDesertRatliff will become famous soon enough

To my knowledge, the oil cooler attachment is for trucks equipped with AT trannys with factory tranny oil coolers (pretty sure your DC is one of them).
Old 07-01-2013, 07:39 AM   #4
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertRatliff View Post
To my knowledge, the oil cooler attachment is for trucks equipped with AT trannys with factory tranny oil coolers (pretty sure your DC is one of them).
Actually my TRD DC was suppose to be equipped w/tow package but i have no tranny cooler and the orange fan clutch instead of the green one. I think my dad got screwed at the dealership on the tow package. I do have factory trailer lights and reciever hitch though.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:07 AM   #5

Gotcha...I'll make a note-

AT w/tow package.

I ended up not getting power mirrors or a clock, but didn't notice until the deal was done. Funny things happen to your head when you've got a brand new shiny truck to take home.
Old 07-06-2013, 08:00 AM   #6

TTT with a new price
Old 07-07-2013, 06:52 AM   #7

So...last week I went to my local dealer to get to the bottom of this. Turns out all 3.4L Toyota V6's have an oil cooler attachment. The only one's that don't are 2wd column shift 3.4L's.

so....this fits all 3.4L applications (Tacoma, Tundra, 4Runner, T100) aside from the 2wd column shift Tacoma. Still gonna sell this kit as my dealer took pity on me and my ignorance and gave me a good deal on parts.
Old 07-11-2013, 06:57 AM   #9

Kit is still available
Old 07-12-2013, 09:03 PM   #10
kbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kbauman92's Tacoma Gallery
still for grabs?
Old 07-13-2013, 06:57 AM   #11

Sale is pending. Will let you know if it falls through.
Old 07-13-2013, 10:47 AM   #12
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
No longer need this kit as we couldnt hook up in time. Anyways, bump for an excellent price. I paid over $250 for this same kit at my local parts store. I would have taken it but was pressed for time.
Old 07-14-2013, 06:12 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
No longer need this kit as we couldnt hook up in time. Anyways, bump for an excellent price. I paid over $250 for this same kit at my local parts store. I would have taken it but was pressed for time.
Sorry about the delay, Muy. Wish I coulda helped you out in time, but the interweb is a fickle beast at my house.

Glad you got it done, though.
Old 07-14-2013, 06:12 AM   #14

ITEM IS SOLD. Thanks for looking