A lot of parts I have replaced were precautionary measures to ensure the part didn’t fail and cause other issues.
It is a 2000 Toyota Tacoma, 2.7 litter 4 clyinder prerunner. Contains Long travel front and rear. Not the prettiest truck on the street but it has all the goodies.
$8600 Very Firm on price. I am located in Tustin feel free to texted or call before 9pm. 949-370-8162
1. 2 amps – x1 10” sub x2 front speakers
2. Toyota TRD E-locker
3. 4:56 gearing ratio
4. LCE Headers with carb Sticker
5. Cold Air intake with carb sticker
6. Magniflow muffler
7. Full professionally done roll cage
8. Racing seats
9. 5 point harness seat belts, also has normal seat belts for every day driving
10. Air conditioner fully funtional
11. Skid plate
12. 13 inches of travel, front camburg bolt on kit. Sway-away coilovers with reservoirs. 4” bump stops that have been resized to 2”
13. 12 inches of long travel in the rear with 7-pack deaver leaf springs. (took a leaf off to make it softer). Threaded body 14” sway-away reservoir shocks. Has 4” bump stops in rear
14. 3.5 inch bulge fiberglass fenders front and rear.
15. Bed cage with a small bed added in.
16. 33” BFGs
17. Rebuilt engine at 120k currently at 150k (had a blown valve, decided to do a full rebuild). Rings, Bearings, Honed cylinders, polished cam and crank, and replaced timing chain.
18. New torque converter at 120k
19. Synthetic oil changes every 8-9k
20. No leaks on any of the shocks. Some rust on them due to long duration sitting (vehicle was inactive for 2-3 years because of the blown valvue).
21. Racing center council so truck doesn’t pop out of gear during off-roading.
22. 2.7 litter 4 cylinder.
23. Sounds and runs excellent.
-The issues with it
1. Horn has some issues, works for a week then doesnt work for 3 weeks. Ive tried replacing relays and checked the wires(i think the compressor might be going out).
2. Front tires at 25% and one of the causes the car to pull to the left.
3. Has some cosmetic damage due to age/off-roading/people.
4. Rear could be re-geared.
5. head unit for stereo is dying