Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Dakar's + Icon 2.0 rr or equivalent?

Old 06-29-2013, 11:57 AM   #1
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: they call me Bruce
Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Dakar's + Icon 2.0 rr or equivalent?

Hi All,

Before I end up buying this stuff from sdhq, anyone have these or similar for sale?

Thanks
Old 07-01-2013, 10:04 AM   #2
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Monday morning bump
Old 07-03-2013, 11:37 PM   #3
curmudgeon

Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
ttt
Old 07-05-2013, 09:31 PM   #4
curmudgeon

Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
weekend bump
Old 07-29-2013, 01:23 PM   #5
curmudgeon

Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Still looking
Old 07-31-2013, 11:34 PM   #6
curmudgeon

Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-07-2013, 09:37 PM   #7
curmudgeon

Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Final bump before I break down and buy new - EXPO's instead of dakar's though!