Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Ultragauge with Window Mount

Old 06-30-2013, 02:02 PM   #1
PhdNPrerunners will become famous soon enoughPhdNPrerunners will become famous soon enough

Name: Justin
PhdNPrerunners's Tacoma Gallery
Ultragauge with Window Mount

I have a Ultragauge with the window mount for sell. It is in excellent condition and works great. I recently bought an automatic tacoma so I switched to a scangauge that way I can motor my trans temps. $60 shipped in the CONUS.

Old 06-30-2013, 03:41 PM   #2
2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2000GTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
pics?
Old 06-30-2013, 04:20 PM   #3
Mauijuana is on a distinguished road
Mauijuana's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 2003 Tacoma with ABS. Does the Ultragauge cause an interaction with ABS system to become disabled and the ABS dash indicator will become lit?
Old 06-30-2013, 05:28 PM   #4
PhdNPrerunners will become famous soon enoughPhdNPrerunners will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauijuana View Post
I have a 2003 Tacoma with ABS. Does the Ultragauge cause an interaction with ABS system to become disabled and the ABS dash indicator will become lit?
No not that I know of
Old 06-30-2013, 05:31 PM   #5
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I had this problem in my 2004 with Ultragauge.
Old 06-30-2013, 05:31 PM   #6
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
You need pics of the item to be sold please.
Old 06-30-2013, 07:36 PM   #8

Ok sorry I will post some tomorrow morning as it is already dark here. Thanks
Old 06-30-2013, 08:26 PM   #9
Mauijuana is on a distinguished road
Mauijuana's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipreferwater View Post
I had this problem in my 2004 with Ultragauge.
Is there a fix for it and are you currently using it with your Tacoma? Was wondering if you know if a ScanGauge does the same?
Old 06-30-2013, 08:27 PM   #10
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yes it will. I read on here someone scanguage did the same. The fix i recall reading was either remove on of the pins of the ultraguage or push the pin out of the obd2 port. I did neither and just ignore the light.
Old 06-30-2013, 08:53 PM   #11
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
If I recall correctly its not just a blinking light. . It actually puts your abs in test mode.
Old 06-30-2013, 11:13 PM   #12
caffeine nicotine gasoline
livel0veryde is on a distinguished road

Name: josh Rockett
livel0veryde's Tacoma Gallery
Will this show fuel trims, and timing retard?
Old 06-30-2013, 11:56 PM   #13
Norton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 17D4B w/ assignments in AFCC, AFSC, AFMC, AFSPC, AFRC, USAWC, NORAD-USNORTHCOM, USAFA
Name: Steve
Norton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipreferwater View Post
If I recall correctly its not just a blinking light. . It actually puts your abs in test mode.
x2 ^^.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razgriz View Post
yes it will. I read on here someone scanguage did the same. The fix i recall reading was either remove on of the pins of the ultraguage or push the pin out of the obd2 port. I did neither and just ignore the light.
I'm not sure about the Scangauge, since I've never owned one. You can eliminate the problem with the Ultragauge by following these instructions.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:00 AM   #14

Pic is added I will get some better ones once I get my truck back today
Old 07-01-2013, 01:17 PM   #15

More pics

Old 07-01-2013, 02:26 PM   #16
caffeine nicotine gasoline
livel0veryde is on a distinguished road

Name: josh Rockett
livel0veryde's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by livel0veryde View Post
Will this show fuel trims, and timing retard?
Yes ? No?
Old 07-01-2013, 04:51 PM   #17
'MERICA
TacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: PO2
Name: Steven
TacoSkeet's Tacoma Gallery
You can fix the ultragauge from messing with your ABS with pulling out one wire.. its very easy
Old 07-01-2013, 05:02 PM   #19
'MERICA
TacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: PO2
Name: Steven
TacoSkeet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newlife View Post
Does it affect the 2010 models?
I think its just a 1st gen issue
Old 07-02-2013, 02:26 PM   #20

Pending sale