Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: San Diego: Custom front bumper with LED light bar

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2013, 02:15 PM   #1
paranoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

paranoid56's Tacoma Gallery
FS: San Diego: Custom front bumper with LED light bar

SOLD

Thanks

Old 07-02-2013, 02:27 PM   #2
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
That's a killer deal

BUMP from a fellow DR-er

Old 07-02-2013, 08:24 PM   #3
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoid56 View Post
So i build this over the weekend and i realized i really want a ARB bumper lol have always wanted one and really should have just bought one.

bumper bolts on to stock truck. total of 6 bolts. (4 under frame bolts, 2 front bolts and two side bolts) all using stock hardware and stock mounting points. Also has threaded holes for the factory skid plate to mount to.

Will include the LED light bar (never even been used or plugged in)
bumper should hold a standard 8k winch but i do not have one to test fit. was build using a normal winch plate.

tubing is all 1.75 .120 DOM tubing.

$400 pick up (no shipping) OBO

more pics are at this link at the bottom.
https://picasaweb.google.com/1126187...eat=directlink

You are already selling this! that was fast

Old 07-02-2013, 08:54 PM   #4
paranoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yea, i should have just bought a damn ARB bumper like i have wanted since i owned my 84 toy lol. thought i would like this and now kicking myself for spending all this time making the bumper lol

Old 07-02-2013, 09:59 PM   #5
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Any pictures with better light?

Old 07-02-2013, 10:30 PM   #6
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Dang I would buy this in a heartbeat if I was over there

Old 07-03-2013, 04:03 AM   #7
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
porchop's Tacoma Gallery
I really want this, why do you have to be so far

Old 07-03-2013, 08:11 AM   #8
MattHKD is on a distinguished road
MattHKD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested and local in SD. I'll shoot you a PM

Old 07-03-2013, 08:41 AM   #9

little better pictures.

Old 07-03-2013, 09:52 AM   #10
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I really like that bumper, wish you were closer.

Old 07-03-2013, 02:06 PM   #12
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
This thing is way nicer than an ARB. Just weld top filler plate on it.

Great job on building it op. what light bar did you use?

Old 07-03-2013, 06:33 PM   #13
MattHKD's Tacoma Gallery
Cant wait to get this on my truck!

Old 07-03-2013, 06:35 PM   #14
4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connor
4Running Daily's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHKD View Post
I'll be Second in line.

Old 07-03-2013, 06:35 PM   #15
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHKD View Post
So you bought it? post some serious pictures of it

Old 07-03-2013, 10:02 PM   #16
MattHKD's Tacoma Gallery
The plan is to put it on Monday, I'll post some pics.

Old 07-04-2013, 08:16 AM   #17
SMG is on a distinguished road
Name: Jordan
SMG's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck and even nicer STI and MK6 in the background.

GLWS

Old 07-04-2013, 08:19 AM   #18
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
That's a killer deal!!!

Old 07-04-2013, 07:01 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMG View Post
Nice truck and even nicer STI and MK6 in the background.

GLWS
yea thats my weekend toy (felt bad parking it on the street while the taco took its spot.
and this is pending sale the the guy above
the MK6 is my wifes, diesel FTW.
cant find a good pic but it looks like this. but the wheels are much brighter lol

Old 07-08-2013, 10:36 AM   #20
2004Yotadtc is on a distinguished road

Name: JAIME
2004Yotadtc's Tacoma Gallery
500 and will you ship ?

Closed Thread