LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

BAMF Bolt on Sliders w/ kick out 1st Gen DC $375 Los Angeles/Glendale CA

Old 07-08-2013, 10:02 AM   #2
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
They never picked them up! Dumb UPS this is why I use Conway now. Good luck with the sale. Those sliders would be easy to fix my just filling that dent with a small plate and grind smooth.
Old 07-08-2013, 10:06 AM   #3
Quack Addict
monstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

monstertaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Sliders are meant to get dents in them anyway when protecting your truck arent they? I would try to fill them in and fix them at least before selling them. Shit ill even cut you the plate to fill it in with
Old 07-08-2013, 10:09 AM   #4
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstertaco12 View Post
Sliders are meant to get dents in them anyway when protecting your truck arent they? I would try to fill them in and fix them at least before selling them. Shit ill even cut you the plate to fill it in with
x2 they would be very easy to fix and good as new hell stronger in that spot then before.
Old 07-08-2013, 10:55 AM   #5
synergy10 is on a distinguished road

synergy10's Tacoma Gallery
Will these fit on an extra cab as well? Based on the BAMF site the double cab short bed and the access (extra) cab both use the 80" version.
Old 07-08-2013, 10:58 AM   #6
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by synergy10 View Post
Will these fit on an extra cab as well? Based on the BAMF site the double cab short bed and the access (extra) cab both use the 80" version.
Yes they will.
Old 07-08-2013, 11:21 AM   #7
synergy10 is on a distinguished road

synergy10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Yes they will.
Tough decision since I'm about 2 hours south of the seller. Might be better for me to purchase new since I plan on getting them welded on.

Whoever is local and is looking for a set of sliders, this is one hell of a deal!
Old 07-08-2013, 03:02 PM   #8
PhdNPrerunners will become famous soon enoughPhdNPrerunners will become famous soon enough

Name: Justin
PhdNPrerunners's Tacoma Gallery
Why is all of the good stuff in Cali? Lol
Old 07-08-2013, 05:27 PM   #9
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhdNPrerunners View Post
X 2 I always say that
Old 07-09-2013, 12:45 PM   #10
woodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhdNPrerunners View Post

meh.... not much to see around here...
Old 07-09-2013, 12:56 PM   #11
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Why are you selling these?
Old 07-09-2013, 01:32 PM   #12
TacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to behold

TacoTaro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
Why are you selling these?
Maybe not clear from original post but I got a new set from BAMF.
Old 07-09-2013, 06:03 PM   #13
RacerP will become famous soon enough
RacerP's Tacoma Gallery
If we could figure out shipping...maybe freight, terminal to terminal I might be interested.

I guess you would need to strap them to a pallet for that. If you are open to it, PM me.

Thanks,
Peter
Old 07-09-2013, 09:36 PM   #14
BioWheelin is on a distinguished road

BioWheelin's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent. Lets chat.
Old 07-10-2013, 02:17 PM   #15
voodootruckers is a glorious beacon of lightvoodootruckers is a glorious beacon of lightvoodootruckers is a glorious beacon of lightvoodootruckers is a glorious beacon of lightvoodootruckers is a glorious beacon of lightvoodootruckers is a glorious beacon of light

voodootruckers's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent.
Old 07-10-2013, 06:47 PM   #16
TacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to behold

TacoTaro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
They never picked them up! Dumb UPS this is why I use Conway now. Good luck with the sale. Those sliders would be easy to fix my just filling that dent with a small plate and grind smooth.
Sliders are sold!

Thanks Jerry,

My trucks looks great with your sliders.

UPS came to pick them up in the middle of the day. Of course I wasn't home. They left a note on the door. I called the number and told them if we scheduled a time I could be home or if they came at the end of the day. They said they wouldn't schedule the pick up but would try again in the middle of the day. Well guess what I wasn't home. Oh well.