1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

VooDootrips Garage Sale

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by VooDooTrip, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Jul 9, 2013 at 9:28 PM
    VooDooTrip

VooDooTrip [OP] Defector

Member:
    Gilbert, AZ
    Vehicle:
    01' BSP S/C S-Runner
    S/C, URD fuel Upgrade, 2.2 Pulley, URD crank pulley, Truetrax locker, custom exhaust, plx, scangauge, D/P mod, amsoil drop in, 18x9.5 stern hyperblacks, ACA projectors, Grillcraft blackmesh, Performance Products valance, R/C Tails, B&M Short shifter, QA1 Coilovers all the way around, upgraded strut rod bars with heim joints, poly bushings everywhere lol, 1st model Streetacos bolt on four link!
    Here are some items I have for sale. All engine parts are for 5vzfe. All shipped prices are for US only.

Crank & Cam sensor - $40 a piece shipped

Single piece Headlights/parking lamp combo with white DRL LED's- $120 shipped Sold

2 dealership FSM's-
    Volume 1: Maintenance, Preparation, specifications, diagnostics
    Volume 2: Engine, Chassis, body, electrical
    Both $55 a piece shipped SOLD

Never installed URD AFR calibrator- $200 shipped

100k mile 2nd gen S/C nosecone bearing rebuild kit. $80 Shipped

Stock Injectors with roughly 35k miles on them- $75 shipped Sold

More to come, you feel a price is unreasonable let me know and I'll see what I can do to accommodate.

-Chris

Photos

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also have random brackets not used from 4-link build- $25 Shipped

[​IMG]

and blue angel eye foglights(shine white), no wiring included- $15 shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 20, 2013
  2. Jul 9, 2013 at 9:32 PM
    SocalMan22

SocalMan22 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve-0
    So*Cal
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner Dbl Cab
    What Mods!
    You have pics?

3. Jul 9, 2013 at 10:19 PM
    VooDooTrip

VooDooTrip [OP] Defector

Member:
    Gilbert, AZ
    Vehicle:
    01' BSP S/C S-Runner
    S/C, URD fuel Upgrade, 2.2 Pulley, URD crank pulley, Truetrax locker, custom exhaust, plx, scangauge, D/P mod, amsoil drop in, 18x9.5 stern hyperblacks, ACA projectors, Grillcraft blackmesh, Performance Products valance, R/C Tails, B&M Short shifter, QA1 Coilovers all the way around, upgraded strut rod bars with heim joints, poly bushings everywhere lol, 1st model Streetacos bolt on four link!
    I can take a pic of anything you want big boy.. ;) of which ones?

4. Jul 9, 2013 at 10:21 PM
    VooDooTrip

VooDooTrip [OP] Defector

Member:
    Gilbert, AZ
    Vehicle:
    01' BSP S/C S-Runner
    Btw, also have stock 3rd member parts from locker swap. For 8.4 rear-end. $60 shipped.

5. Jul 9, 2013 at 10:26 PM
    SocalMan22

SocalMan22 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve-0
    So*Cal
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner Dbl Cab
    What Mods!
    Everything lol I am a looker

6. Jul 9, 2013 at 11:00 PM
    VooDooTrip

VooDooTrip [OP] Defector

Member:
    Gilbert, AZ
    Vehicle:
    01' BSP S/C S-Runner
    Uploading now....

You little voyeur you...

7. Jul 9, 2013 at 11:16 PM
    benbacher

benbacher Purveyor of Fun Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    ^
    Anchorage, AK
    Vehicle:
    '10 Tacoma 4x4 LBDC SR5 TRD Sport
    Too many to list now.
    *Opens door* Uhhhh I think I'm in the wrong thread......as you were boys......*shuts door quickly*

8. Jul 9, 2013 at 11:17 PM
    VooDooTrip

VooDooTrip [OP] Defector

Member:
    Gilbert, AZ
    Vehicle:
    01' BSP S/C S-Runner
    Lol, OP thread updated with super sexy pics.

9. Jul 10, 2013 at 4:07 AM
    Rowdy

Rowdy Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeb
    West Texas
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tacoma Texas edition 4X4 V6 auto Pyrite Mica 4 Door Short Bed
    Email sent on the headlights and injectors... They fit my 03 with the V6-3.4 and will take these. I am guessing these are for the 01'? Just figured this since the service books for sale??? I know my headslights are a two piece design and they are just so sad with how bad they are hazed. I put some super bulbs in them and at least I have light get out of them so as to see LOL, just would buy new ones from one of you guys if they fit.

Then the injectors, not sure these you have will be the same metered size if they are for the 01 and mine being the 03'??? Sorry lots of questions.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2013
  10. Jul 10, 2013 at 8:12 AM
    VooDooTrip

VooDooTrip [OP] Defector

Member:
    Gilbert, AZ
    Vehicle:
    01' BSP S/C S-Runner
    These are the stock injectors from an 01 3.4. They will fit yours fine. Please PM me your address and I will ship by this weekend. Is PayPal ok with you?

11. Jul 10, 2013 at 9:48 AM
    Taco Man in HD

Taco Man in HD DC TRD MallRunner

Member:
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2004 DC Tacoma PreRunner
    Methods, Red Labels, and other bro stuff.
  12. Jul 10, 2013 at 12:27 PM
    VooDooTrip

VooDooTrip [OP] Defector

Member:
    Gilbert, AZ
    Vehicle:
    01' BSP S/C S-Runner
    PM replied, rowdy has first dibs, if he does not reply by COB today then they are yours.

13. Jul 10, 2013 at 4:06 PM
    Rowdy

Rowdy Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeb
    West Texas
    Vehicle:
    VooDoo,

Yes I want them and paypal is super!!! Now what about the one piece headlights, will they fit in my truck as well??? I know I have the two piece, but if it would be a mod that a major gearhead such as myself can make happen easy enough; man I want those as well. I really hate the heck out of what I have right now.

I guess they could have done some major plug changes and have it where I would have to rewire the entire assembly in the wiring, that would be an issue I really wouldn't want to hack up real bad but if its a simple swap a few wires and use the same sort of plugs and bulbs and the physical part of the one piece light fit up I really would like to stuff them in my truck, unless one of you guys know something I need to know as why I really shouldn't do this swap out I want to hear all about that, please???

Otherwise VooDoo, I will be glad to do all this through paypal man, just let me know about the lights and we can figure this all out. Thanks for all the trouble I am with me not knowing jack about these Tacoma trucks just yet, I need some parts for my truck to fix all this plastic stuff that is not doing so bad and the headlights are just a small part of this LOL...

My lift kit that was on the truck when I bought it, has all the poly plastic whatever, in some places like bushings and the front lift spacer on the top side of the struts are really getting all cracked and look like the "CPS" it is LOL... Pardon my French

At any rate thanks to each and all here that I bother from time to time getting info and or parts and pieces from you guys...

Laterz

PS. Sorry, I have no idea what COB of the day is??? I am sure its going to make me feel like a block head when you guys tell me LOL...

Oh, I might have a major break through here, is it close of business??? It is just after 6:00pm here now YIKES???

Really, if Tacoman needs these bad, I am just buying them to have them fluid honed and all 6 sized exactly the same, then put them in my motor! Now as we speak my truck is running fine and if Tacoman's is not running so well and really wants them, I will arm wrestle him for them LOL, that sounds fair doesn't it???

Now I will be up front here and let all you guys know I am 55 years young so you need to be easy with me as I am getting more and more tender as I age LOL... I am also very sensitive rascal also so none of you guys say something that is going to hurt my feelings here either, just because I am extending alittle "common courtesy" to a forum member here :)

14. Jul 10, 2013 at 4:28 PM
    Taco Man in HD

Taco Man in HD DC TRD MallRunner

Member:
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2004 DC Tacoma PreRunner
    Methods, Red Labels, and other bro stuff.
    No worries, Rowdy. I was just after the headlights, but you can take it all, no problem. :thumbsup:

15. Jul 10, 2013 at 4:37 PM
    Rowdy

Rowdy Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeb
    West Texas
    Vehicle:
    Well darn, I have not even rilled you up enough to armwrestle for this stuff or anything, man I guess I am starting to slip here alittle :)

All kidding aside man, as mentioned I am not at all sure they will fit on mine yet.....
    If yours are anything like mine, I understand why you want to change them all out, mine are sickly CPS :)

16. Jul 10, 2013 at 5:06 PM
    VooDooTrip

VooDooTrip [OP] Defector

Member:
    Gilbert, AZ
    Vehicle:
    01' BSP S/C S-Runner
    Randy, they will fit your truck just fine. The daytime running light LEDs are spliced into your parking lamps. Or you can route an external switch for them. Email sent with my info. :thumbsup:

17. Jul 10, 2013 at 5:13 PM
    Rowdy

Rowdy Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeb
    West Texas
    Vehicle:
    Cool cool then, I was hoping it was something like that dude... I will be watching for your email or a PM here and make this all happen then, thanks for all the extra help as well....

18. Jul 10, 2013 at 5:16 PM
    VooDooTrip

VooDooTrip [OP] Defector

Member:
    Gilbert, AZ
    Vehicle:
    01' BSP S/C S-Runner
    Not a problem. Btw, please include your mailing address with payment so I can print out the shipping label and it will be mailed out on friday.

19. Jul 10, 2013 at 8:09 PM
    Blackdawg

Blackdawg Dr. Frankenstein

Member:
    First Name:
    Monte
    Wyoming/St. Louis
    Vehicle:
    The Trifecta of Taco's
    ALL OF THEM!...Then some more.
    So you have a locker?? For 8.4 diff?

20. Jul 10, 2013 at 8:51 PM
    VooDooTrip

VooDooTrip [OP] Defector

Member:
    Gilbert, AZ
    Vehicle:
    01' BSP S/C S-Runner
    Yes, it was in the truck when I sold it. All I have left is the stock parts from rear.

Products Discussed in

To Top