Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS Armrest/ Center Console Cover

Old 07-12-2013, 03:17 PM   #1
Blueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
Blueinstinct's Tacoma Gallery
FS Armrest/ Center Console Cover

FIRST GEN 98-00 NOW AVAILABLE!
#1 First Gen 98-00 Center Console Cover

Special thanks to davidjmay for lending me his center console lid

100% Polyester. Still yes,
you can stretch this to make it fit the way you wanted and
you can still throw it in the Washing Machine when it gets dirty!
MACHINE WASH, COLD.
TUMBLE DRY LOW.

Available Colors: Gray,Black, Blue, Red
Price: $15.00 + Shipping + PayPal fees ( shipping inside U.S is $3.00 Tracking included. )

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________

FIRST GEN 00-04 NOW AVAILABLE!
#7 Center Console Cover
Price: $15.00 + Shipping + PayPal fees ( shipping inside U.S is $3.00 Tracking included. )

The new material is 100% Polyester. Still yes,
you can stretch this a little bit to make it fit the way you wanted and
you can still throw it in the Washing Machine when it gets dirty!
MACHINE WASH, COLD.
TUMBLE DRY LOW.

Old 07-12-2013, 03:42 PM   #2
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Color options?

Edit: nvm saw your other post in 2nd gen spot. Looks good may hit you up for one.
Old 07-12-2013, 06:50 PM   #4
davidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
davidjmay's Tacoma Gallery
Mine was the guinea pig for this project, prototype, etc... Just got it back today and I love it!! Exceeded my expectations. The fabric feels perfect for a center console, much more comfortable than before. I like the feel of the cover a lot more than how it feels bare. Great guy to work with, and does great work!!
-David

Old 07-13-2013, 01:01 AM   #5
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
this is so simple yet so awesome.

I tip my cap to you sir
Old 07-13-2013, 02:47 PM   #6
sgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of light
Army: Infantry
Name: Scott
sgrappone's Tacoma Gallery
When will 01-04 models be available?
Old 07-13-2013, 08:29 PM   #7
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgrappone View Post
+1
Old 07-14-2013, 12:26 AM   #8
davidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Probably when he gets his hands on one I let him use mine as a template for the 98-00, if someone is willing to go without their center console for a while he might be able to do it
Old 07-14-2013, 01:54 AM   #9
Blueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
Blueinstinct's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Biscuits View Post
this is so simple yet so awesome.

I tip my cap to you sir
Thank you sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgrappone View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
+1
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjmay View Post
Probably when he gets his hands on one I let him use mine as a template for the 98-00, if someone is willing to go without their center console for a while he might be able to do it
David is right. . any volunteer?
Old 07-14-2013, 01:59 AM   #10
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueinstinct View Post
Thank you sir!

David is right. . any volunteer?
i may..
Old 07-14-2013, 07:06 AM   #12
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

How thick is the material?

eg Does it offer any "padded" feel to it when resting your arm on it?

I would definitely buy one for my 01-04 console when you are manufacturing those as well.
Old 07-14-2013, 12:29 PM   #13

It doesn't offer much of a pad, although an idea would be to cut some 1/4" foam and stick it inside the cover before you put it on. Might be more cushy
Old 08-01-2013, 03:47 AM   #16
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
^me too
Old 08-02-2013, 01:48 PM   #17
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice !
Old 08-10-2013, 06:02 AM   #18
DC TRD MallRunner
Taco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
Taco Man in HD's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd for 01-04 version!
Old 08-18-2013, 02:17 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueinstinct View Post
Hey guys! Matt A.K.A Razgriz is going to me borrow his Center Console 01-04 version. Just give me a little more time
Can't wait... please PM me when they are ready for shipping, if you can remember.

Otherwise I'll have to try and check back here.