Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Trade: Over-the-rail bedliner for Under-the-rail

Old 07-13-2013, 12:14 PM   #1
davidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
davidjmay's Tacoma Gallery
Trade: Over-the-rail bedliner for Under-the-rail

I'm looking to trade my over the rail bedliner for your under-the-rail. Mine is a year 2000 but I am pretty sure any 1st gen extra cab will work (it is the 6ft bed). I am looking to get a cover, so I can't have the bed liner go over the rail. Obviously local trade only, Orange Country CA. Thanks for looking!
Here's mine:

And here's what I want:
Old 07-13-2013, 12:18 PM   #2
Spooby
gtdad66 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jesse
gtdad66's Tacoma Gallery
Try trimming it if you cant find any takers.
Old 07-13-2013, 12:19 PM   #3
davidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtdad66 View Post
Try trimming it if you cant find any takers.
Yeah that's my plan B, figured I'd try this first though
Old 07-13-2013, 01:45 PM   #4
MattHKD is on a distinguished road
MattHKD's Tacoma Gallery
I have one thats trimmed and I want one that is like yours. I'm currently in san diego. I'll send you a pm
Old 07-15-2013, 05:55 AM   #5
Mooshski is on a distinguished road
Mooshski's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad you are so far away, I'd trade you mine but I'm all the way in Mass.
Old 07-16-2013, 10:08 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHKD View Post
I have one thats trimmed and I want one that is like yours. I'm currently in san diego. I'll send you a pm
Thanks, but I'm looking for one that is truly under-the-rail. I can easily trim mine, i would just prefer not to if someone has an under-the-rail one