Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: First Gen Bushwacker Flares

Old 07-16-2013, 04:20 PM   #1
nugget is on a distinguished road
nugget's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: First Gen Bushwacker Flares

Hey everyone,

Im on the hunt for a full set of bushwacker flares for my 98 Toyota Tacoma. From what I've researched, I would need model # "31919-02" for my truck. These are the larger ones. I believe these ones are compatible with 95 - 04 Tacoma's if I did my research correctly. Correct me if I'm wrong.

If anyone knows of or has a set, please let me know how much you want for them. I'm located in Saskatchewan, Canada. So I'll pay the shipping charges.

Thanks in advance!

This image does not belong to me and is used as only a reference.

- Kemp
Old 07-16-2013, 07:14 PM   #2
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck op, I'm looking for some also
Old 07-16-2013, 07:19 PM   #3
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck op these are an irreversible mod so I doubt your going to find any used anywhere, but bump for you anyway
Old 07-16-2013, 09:12 PM   #4
nugget's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the info guys. I guess seeing that they're irreversible, I'd have to go new. Making the order tomorrow morning I guess haha.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:44 PM   #5
nugget's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I pulled the trigger and bought them. Total came up to $550 shipped to Canada. Cant wait for them to come in
Old 07-16-2013, 09:46 PM   #6
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! They'll look good for sure
Old 07-17-2013, 12:19 PM   #7
Insert witty title here
Seventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Chris
Seventh's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Seventh
Quote:
Originally Posted by nugget View Post
Well, I pulled the trigger and bought them. Total came up to $550 shipped to Canada. Cant wait for them to come in
I just got done installing a set of these about a month ago. Feel free to PM me if you run into any issues installing them, or have any questions.

Here they are on my truck.

The install is definitely time consuming, and a body saw, a sledgehammer and a few beers definitely make things a lot easier, haha. Just make sure that when you mark and drill the holes for the bolts that you are dead level going in. I did a couple of them on the first flare while standing up, and as a result had to redrill.

Good luck!