LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Exact Seat Covers (bench, black) - $50

Old 07-17-2013, 09:55 AM   #1
Insert witty title here
Seventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Chris
Seventh's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Seventh
FS: Exact Seat Covers (bench, black) - $50

These are only a little over a month or two old. I ordered the wrong set, and the ones that they list for "manual transmission" don't indicate that they are for 2WD only. These have the small shifter cutout in the front, and will not fit a 4WD.

They arrived with one clip broken, but I repaired it with CA glue and it held up fine for the short time that I used them. Other than that they're in great shape, my truck isn't my DD and like I said they're only about a month old.

Here's the link on Exact's website:

http://www.exactseatcovers.com/seatc...t-manual-trans

And the only pics I have handy, since I just installed Okoles..

I'll grab a picture of the repaired clip and update the post. They're $129 new, and I'm only looking for $50 + $20 shipping for CONUS/Paypal only.

PM me if you'd like more pics or info. I'm up on the seacoast in MA, and willing to meet up somewhere (or you can swing by and pick them up if you're nearby). I'll even give you a hand installing them if you'd like (it's about a 10 minute job).