Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB 2002 Tacoma Stock Tail Lights

Old 07-23-2013, 02:27 AM   #1
InlandMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedInlandMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedInlandMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedInlandMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedInlandMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedInlandMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedInlandMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedInlandMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedInlandMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedInlandMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedInlandMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Paul
InlandMan's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 2002 Tacoma Stock Tail Lights

It seems these things are in high demand. I can't imagine where all the originals are going but I really prefer them to the things I bought the truck with.

I'm in 92504 so what it would cost to get here would also be a nice inclusion.
Old 09-28-2013, 11:23 AM   #2
InlandMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedInlandMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedInlandMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedInlandMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedInlandMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedInlandMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedInlandMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedInlandMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedInlandMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedInlandMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedInlandMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Paul
InlandMan's Tacoma Gallery
No longer needed. I do have a pair of interesting tail lights I'm not ever going to reinsta though. I'll get photos as soon as I can. Not currently at home (where the lights are).