Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2000 Toyota Tacoma SAS

Old 07-28-2013, 04:24 PM   #1
turttletoy will become famous soon enough
turttletoy's Tacoma Gallery
2000 Toyota Tacoma SAS

Make: Toyota
Model: Tacoma
Mileage: 132k
Drivetrain: Automatic 4x4
Price: $11k obo/trade
Title: clean, it is street legal and currently my DD

This is a feeler. I love the truck and hate to get rid of it. Partly due to that I drive a lot and need something a little bit more practical. So If someone can offer me what I want then I guess I can give it up. Price is $11k but I'm willing to trade up or down depending on the vehicle. I'm pretty open on options for trade. FJ, close to stock tacoma, 4runner, good condition 80's toyota pickup or 4runner, tundra, chevy, ford, jeep, nissan, etc. Just let me know what you got. Worst I can say is no.

Mods:
SAS (solid axle swap) out of '87 wagoneer
detroit locker front, factory electric locker in the rear
Marlin craw box triple stick (ratio 4.7.1/2.23)
Rear ratio 5.29
front ratio 5.31
front drive shaft is square tubing. Reduces the chances of breaking while climbing on tough rocks.
PSC hydraulic steering assist
sitting on 37's with good tread
Custom front bumper by truck works
8500lb winch
custom tube work on the rear. not much of a bed but you can still put small items back there.
sliders
I do have tube doors for it.
brand new third member
rancho adjustable shocks
chevy leafs in the rear
tacoma leafs up front
t100 oil pan

That's all I can think of. It is daily driven, has working a/c, power everything, only thing it doesn't have is a washer bottle b/c of the psc kit. I do have a hand held i can throw in there for the right price lol. There is no carpet; all line-x. Any questions call or text 913-220-3703

Old 07-28-2013, 07:00 PM   #2
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
If you weren't 1,400+ miles away, I'd throw out a pretty close to stock 93 pickup.

Nice truck!

GLWS
Old 07-28-2013, 08:06 PM   #3
Thank you. Wish I didn't have to come to this decision.
Old 07-29-2013, 05:44 PM   #4
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
Sick truck! If you were closer I'd trade my truck plus cash in a heartbeat..
Old 07-29-2013, 06:00 PM   #5
Thank you. If you really want it. You can make it work haha
Old 07-29-2013, 06:22 PM   #6
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by turttletoy View Post
Thank you. If you really want it. You can make it work haha
Oh I know haha. If I had a better job I'd be on my way to pick it up! I know you DD it but I'd want to pick something else up to DD. It's almost exactly how I want to build mine down the road though
Old 07-29-2013, 07:57 PM   #7
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Wow if only !
Old 07-30-2013, 07:32 AM   #8
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
what motor and what kind of mpg you see with this thing?
Old 07-30-2013, 08:11 AM   #9
has the 3.4l. Timing belt and water pump was already done not long ago. I have receipts of most, if not all, work and parts that have been purchased. mpg is honestly not too bad. I suck at math and I know its off a little. but with 37's and 5.29 gear. I can push almost 250-270 miles out of one tank with mix of city/hwy. It has no problem at all doing hwy speeds. And recently I hauled two motorcycles to the track.
Old 07-30-2013, 08:23 AM   #11
when on the hwy its only off by 7-8 mph. its reading faster than what its actually doing.
Old 07-30-2013, 09:10 AM   #12
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd