Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Exhaust tip

Old 08-02-2013, 09:52 PM   #1
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Exhaust tip

Trying to see if anyone is interested in buying an exhaust tip. It came with the truck and I won't be needing it. It gives the truck a nice sound.

Not sure what these go for so I'm asking BEST OFFER takes it. Buyer pays shipping.

B/S/T rules requires a price so $1,000,000 or OBO
Old 08-03-2013, 11:57 PM   #3
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomataco2 View Post
Hmmm. I'm prepared to offer you 750,000 and an outing on my personal yacht.
Glws
No low balling!!!!

Old 08-08-2013, 11:38 PM   #4
Rojgonz is on a distinguished road

Rojgonz's Tacoma Gallery
Is this still available?
Old 08-09-2013, 06:31 AM   #5

EMS:
Yes, still available.
Old 08-09-2013, 06:36 AM   #6
YotakingO is on a distinguished road
YotakingO's Tacoma Gallery
whats the lowest price you would take for the tip?
Old 08-09-2013, 10:09 AM   #7

EMS:
I'm just looking for the best offer. Just throw a number out. (What do you think is a fair price?)
Old 08-09-2013, 10:14 AM   #8
How about 10 bucks? Lol... i dont know man.. its ur item.
Old 08-10-2013, 11:43 AM   #9

EMS:
Sure you can have it for $10. I'm thinking I can fit it in a USPS medium flat rate box for $13.

So $23 shipped?
Old 08-12-2013, 01:56 PM   #10
Gtrev7 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Gtrev7's Tacoma Gallery
15 bucks?
Old 08-12-2013, 09:24 PM   #11

EMS:
Old 08-13-2013, 07:13 AM   #12
I pass on the tip... took to long to answer. You can have it gret
Old 08-13-2013, 07:16 AM   #13
ToyTacosRule has a spectacular aura aboutToyTacosRule has a spectacular aura aboutToyTacosRule has a spectacular aura about
Name: Dane
ToyTacosRule's Tacoma Gallery
I have never heard of a tip making a truck sound any different.
Old 08-13-2013, 10:46 PM   #14

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtrev7 View Post
15 bucks?
You're up, let me know if you want it.
Old 08-14-2013, 06:58 AM   #15
Rojgonz is on a distinguished road

Rojgonz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Q Up View Post
You're up, let me know if you want it.
I'll take it if he passes on it.

Thanks
Old 11-27-2013, 05:17 PM   #16

EMS:
Ok people, I finally got a chance to cut this bad boy off. No I'm having trouble separating the tip from the stock pipe. But if anyone is still interested pm me some offers.

Old 12-23-2013, 01:02 PM   #17

EMS:
Bump!