LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 2002 Toyota Tacoma SR5/TRD in PA

Old 08-08-2013, 07:49 AM   #1
Opi is on a distinguished road

Opi's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2002 Toyota Tacoma SR5/TRD in PA

V6/Automatic
107,500 miles
4x4
E-locker

Has a bedliner, power everything, cruise control, timing belt was JUST done at 100k. Truck also had a brand new frame installed. I'm not sure when but you can see the stickers on the frame, and you can tell just by looking at it, so frame rot is not an issue! There are a few scrapes and a random ding here and there for its age but overall this truck is solid, as you would expect, no surprises.

Extras I've done

-25% tint
-BRAND NEW Falken Wild Peak A/T's $600 tires I'll show you paperwork
-PA inspected til 2/14
-KC Daylighter slimlight 130w mounted on custom mounts

New price $11,000 484 896 8111 Truck is in Coplay PA

Old 08-08-2013, 08:44 AM   #2
zeiset777 is on a distinguished road

Name: Travis
zeiset777's Tacoma Gallery
I'm guessing the inspection runs out 2014 and not 15.
GLWS
Old 08-08-2013, 09:16 AM   #3

Opi's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeiset777 View Post
I'm guessing the inspection runs out 2014 and not 15.
GLWS
You're right. Sorry haha and thanks
Old 08-09-2013, 01:53 PM   #4
Changeling is one of the sharper tools in the shedChangeling is one of the sharper tools in the shedChangeling is one of the sharper tools in the shedChangeling is one of the sharper tools in the shedChangeling is one of the sharper tools in the shedChangeling is one of the sharper tools in the shedChangeling is one of the sharper tools in the shedChangeling is one of the sharper tools in the shedChangeling is one of the sharper tools in the shedChangeling is one of the sharper tools in the shedChangeling is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Changeling's Tacoma Gallery
Opi, I sent you an email asking for good pictures of the frame especially in the area of the left rear where the spring perch connects. However I haven't heard anything from you.

Did you get the information on when the new frame was installed and the mileage at that time and it's rustproofing guarantee? I would really like to see that also.
I will need the VIN number so I can look up the trucks history.

Thanks, Windy.
Old 08-09-2013, 11:47 PM   #5

Opi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
Opi, I sent you an email asking for good pictures of the frame especially in the area of the left rear where the spring perch connects. However I haven't heard anything from you.

Did you get the information on when the new frame was installed and the mileage at that time and it's rustproofing guarantee? I would really like to see that also.
I will need the VIN number so I can look up the trucks history.

Thanks, Windy.
hey sorry man, i will get to this tomorrow (today) works been crazy.
Old 08-10-2013, 07:58 AM   #6

Opi's Tacoma Gallery
VIN is: 5TEWN72N02Z111731

Here are pictures of the frame starting at front and walking around each corner and side

Old 08-13-2013, 01:15 PM   #7
Changeling is one of the sharper tools in the shedChangeling is one of the sharper tools in the shedChangeling is one of the sharper tools in the shedChangeling is one of the sharper tools in the shedChangeling is one of the sharper tools in the shedChangeling is one of the sharper tools in the shedChangeling is one of the sharper tools in the shedChangeling is one of the sharper tools in the shedChangeling is one of the sharper tools in the shedChangeling is one of the sharper tools in the shedChangeling is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Sir the frame pictures and the tires don't seem to agree with what you have told me. Are you trying to con me? The frame does look somewhat new, however the tires in the photos are absolutely not what you described the vehicle as having.

I saved your posts but most connections to you seem to have disappeared !

I'm willing to give anyone the benefit of doubt, but you seem reluctant to contact me with realistic information.
Old 08-13-2013, 01:19 PM   #8
Because of the above I am still looking for a 1st Gen Tacoma, any one have one as described in the original post?
Old 08-14-2013, 12:44 AM   #9

Opi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sir the frame pictures and the tires don't seem to agree with what you have told me. Are you trying to con me? The frame does look somewhat new, however the tires in the photos are absolutely not what you described the vehicle as having.

I'm willing to give anyone the benefit of doubt, but you seem reluctant to contact me with realistic information.
Those tires are brand. spanking. new. Like, within the last month. Do you want to see the paperwork? I don't see what the problem is, or why you haven't responded to my emails..

my email is JOSH4285@GMAIL.COM

it has not changed, just the way you emailed it the first time.

Why are people so weird on the internet, I also listed my phone number to call, you know the old fashioned way.

edit: Sir.
Old 08-14-2013, 06:08 AM   #10
Codemonkey3 is on a distinguished road

Codemonkey3's Tacoma Gallery
Any interior pictures? I'd like to see the inside. That's a bit steep for me. I had a 2001 Toyota Tacoma that my Father gave to me. I fell in love with it but he fucked his warranty over before I got it and the frame rusted and cracked so I need to buy a new one in a hurry.

I live in New York, Orange County so I'm in the general area and 01-04 Taco's are hard to come by around here. I saw one in the same condition, double-cab go for $9,500 recently but I just missed the sale. The frame and under carriage looked better on that one.

And if anyone is interested I have a 01 Taco I can sell for scrap and parts ;P
Old 08-14-2013, 08:36 AM   #11
Gooiegoogoo is on a distinguished road

Name: Gustavo
Gooiegoogoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Quote:
Because of the above I am still looking for a 1st Gen Tacoma, any one have one as described in the original post?
Oh Mylanta!
Old 08-14-2013, 08:55 AM   #12
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You should ask the OP, I think his user name is Opi, he just happens to have a nice 1st Gen for sale and he's fairly local to you
Old 08-14-2013, 07:39 PM   #13

Opi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codemonkey3 View Post
Any interior pictures? I'd like to see the inside. That's a bit steep for me. I had a 2001 Toyota Tacoma that my Father gave to me. I fell in love with it but he fucked his warranty over before I got it and the frame rusted and cracked so I need to buy a new one in a hurry.

I live in New York, Orange County so I'm in the general area and 01-04 Taco's are hard to come by around here. I saw one in the same condition, double-cab go for $9,500 recently but I just missed the sale. The frame and under carriage looked better on that one.

And if anyone is interested I have a 01 Taco I can sell for scrap and parts ;P
i have none on my phone now and its dark out ill get some by friday for ya. basic interior no surprises ill still get ya some though. price is negotiable, not $9500 negotiable though
Old 08-15-2013, 10:44 PM   #14

Opi's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 08-16-2013, 11:20 AM   #15

Opi's Tacoma Gallery
HUGE price drop $12,000 firm needs to be gone by the end of the month someone jump on this
Old 08-16-2013, 02:49 PM   #16
zeiset777 is on a distinguished road

Name: Travis
zeiset777's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opi View Post

Why are people so weird on the internet,
Hey don't bunch us all with one douche bag. I agree though it's so hard to sell something online without an idiot showing up.
Old 08-16-2013, 08:03 PM   #17

Opi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeiset777 View Post
Hey don't bunch us all with one douche bag. I agree though it's so hard to sell something online without an idiot showing up.
so true. it gets harder as time goes on
Old 08-16-2013, 08:04 PM   #18

Opi's Tacoma Gallery
crap forgot interior pics will get tomrrow sorry
Old 08-21-2013, 12:32 PM   #19

Opi's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Pics coming
Old 08-23-2013, 09:53 AM   #20

Opi's Tacoma Gallery
Update for new pics and pics of interior/engine. Need to sell soon!