Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Feeler: 2003 TRD ext Cab Tacoma $14k North Georgia

Old 08-11-2013, 04:54 PM   #1
CrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Assaultman 2/5
Name: Joe
CrunchyTaco99's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: 2003 TRD ext Cab Tacoma $14k North Georgia

Sell postponed for work on truck.
Attached Thumbnails
Feeler: 2003 TRD ext Cab Tacoma k North Georgia-imageuploadedbytapatalk1376265143.061948.jpg   Feeler: 2003 TRD ext Cab Tacoma k North Georgia-imageuploadedbytapatalk1376265156.559600.jpg   Feeler: 2003 TRD ext Cab Tacoma k North Georgia-imageuploadedbytapatalk1376265166.433794.jpg   Feeler: 2003 TRD ext Cab Tacoma k North Georgia-imageuploadedbytapatalk1376265180.519772.jpg   Feeler: 2003 TRD ext Cab Tacoma k North Georgia-imageuploadedbytapatalk1376265191.580869.jpg  

Old 08-11-2013, 04:59 PM   #2
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
My cousin is looking for a new truck. I'll have to send this his way. Where in Ga are you located?
Old 08-11-2013, 05:09 PM   #3
CrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrunchyTaco99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cartersville. About 40 miles north of Atlanta on I-75.
Old 08-11-2013, 05:10 PM   #4
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice truck , willing to part out that front bumper ?
Old 08-11-2013, 05:12 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTHe FioLOxX View Post
Very nice truck , willing to part out that front bumper ?
I sold the stock front bumper. Sorry.

If I still had all of the factory parts then I would part this truck out and try to make a little of the money I have in it back.
Old 08-11-2013, 05:14 PM   #6
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Oh gotcha , I would trade you a stock bumper and cash but I have the 98 style one
Old 08-11-2013, 05:18 PM   #7

No worries. Wish I could help.

Just had to part my dirtbike out because it wouldn't sell for anything with everything on it. Kinda sad. Would hate to do it on this truck.
Old 08-11-2013, 09:22 PM   #8
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchyTaco99 View Post
stock other than the supercharger

GLWS
Old 08-12-2013, 09:43 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post

GLWS
What can I say? It was definitely babied by the previous owner. 53k miles in 9 years? That is pretty good. I have doubled that in just over a year and a half.
Old 08-12-2013, 10:30 AM   #10
Don't hoot with the Owls, soar with the Eagles
BYJOSHCOOK will become famous soon enoughBYJOSHCOOK will become famous soon enough

Name: Josh
BYJOSHCOOK's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice truck, Im right down the road!

GLWS
Old 08-12-2013, 10:32 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYJOSHCOOK View Post
Very nice truck, Im right down the road!

GLWS
Yep, very close. My mom lives in Dallas off of Hwy 61 and I grew up close to the old drag strip.
Old 08-13-2013, 04:22 PM   #13
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
What can I say? It was definitely babied by the previous owner. 53k miles in 9 years? That is pretty good. I have doubled that in just over a year and a half.
I was laughing when you said stock because of all your add ons

- TRD supercharger factory installed
-ARB front bumper
-All-Pro rear tube bumper
-TrailGear weld on sliders
-Bud built front skid plate

Hell i wish that stuff came stock!
Old 08-13-2013, 05:13 PM   #14

Quote:
I was laughing when you said stock because of all your add ons

- TRD supercharger factory installed
-ARB front bumper
-All-Pro rear tube bumper
-TrailGear weld on sliders
-Bud built front skid plate

Hell i wish that stuff came stock!
I meant that it was stock when I bought it (other than the supercharger). Some folks get worried when they see all of the offroad stuff on there and think it has been abused all of its life. It was a mall cruiser before I bought it (sorta still is, haven't had the time to take it off road much).
Old 08-13-2013, 05:25 PM   #15

Quote:
I meant that it was stock when I bought it (other than the supercharger). Some folks get worried when they see all of the offroad stuff on there and think it has been abused all of its life. It was a mall cruiser before I bought it (sorta still is, haven't had the time to take it off road much).
you need to take it on one last serious wheeling trip before you sell it! and ya it does give a false impression sometimes, most of my buddies that sold their off road vehicles return it to stock as close as they can get it, plus doing that its easier to sell the truck and you can get a more realistic value selling the bumpers and what not separately
Old 08-14-2013, 07:46 PM   #16

Quote:
you need to take it on one last serious wheeling trip before you sell it! and ya it does give a false impression sometimes, most of my buddies that sold their off road vehicles return it to stock as close as they can get it, plus doing that its easier to sell the truck and you can get a more realistic value selling the bumpers and what not separately
I have bad luck. I would break something that would require a costly repair or put another ding in the body work!

Btw, I have the stock intake and associated parts if someone didn't like the idea of the supercharger. Not too hard to change it back to naturally aspirated. Could probably sell the supercharger for a grand at least after you took it off.

Also have a set of stock wheels and tires if someone wants them in the deal. The tires are pretty much done though.
Feeler: 2003 TRD ext Cab Tacoma k North Georgia-imageuploadedbytapatalk1376534743.071410.jpg
Old 08-14-2013, 07:56 PM   #17

Quote:
I have bad luck. I would break something that would require a costly repair or put another ding in the body work!

Btw, I have the stock intake and associated parts if someone didn't like the idea of the supercharger. Not too hard to change it back to naturally aspirated. Could probably sell the supercharger for a grand at least after you took it off.

Also have a set of stock wheels and tires if someone wants them in the deal. The tires are pretty much done though.
Attachment 228659
Ya i know how the bad luck goes I practically live off of murphy's law haha, GLWS on those rims, i would buy them from you in a heart beat but used all my money for repairs
Old 08-16-2013, 07:25 PM   #18
JpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant future
Law Enforcement:
JpAdct's Tacoma Gallery
You're not looking to upgrade are you? I've got a nice 2012 TRD Off Road DCSB, 4wd, Magnetic Gray Metallic. Great truck but I want to get back into a 1st Generation. PM if interested in trading up with some some cash.
Old 08-19-2013, 06:41 PM   #19

Bump bump.

Will have some better photos tomorrow.
Old 08-20-2013, 02:23 PM   #20

Dropped price $1,000 to $13k!