LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB 95.5-97 Driver's Turn Signal Lens

Old 08-11-2013, 11:06 PM   #1
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flatblack's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 95.5-97 Driver's Turn Signal Lens

Got one of these for me?!

Old 08-12-2013, 04:14 AM   #2
NCJeyota is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Mike
NCJeyota's Tacoma Gallery
look on rockauto.com.
Old 08-12-2013, 04:36 AM   #3
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I did
They stock the bulbs; but, unless I missed it: they don't stock the lens'
Old 08-12-2013, 05:08 AM   #4

Oh, well, I'll be dogged!
Guess I wasn't looking hard enough; they do have it

It's the entire assembly; including the bulb... but, for the price, why the heck not

hi-hoe, hi-hoe, it's off to thread-wasteland I go
Old 08-12-2013, 06:21 AM   #5
pull n pony has a spectacular aura aboutpull n pony has a spectacular aura about
Name: Jamie
pull n pony's Tacoma Gallery
I just got some clear ones with amber bulbs off ebay pretty cheap and they are pretty cool.
Old 08-12-2013, 06:34 AM   #6
Freeflight7 is on a distinguished road
Name: Sam
Freeflight7's Tacoma Gallery
If you're looking for the whole light assembly, www.rockauto.com and find your make and model. The light is like under $15 check it out!
Old 08-13-2013, 09:25 AM   #7
NCJeyota is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Mike
NCJeyota's Tacoma Gallery
I did buy the whole assembly for my 02 from rockauto, and they were good quality and only took a few minutes to replace.