Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: OEM rubber floor mats

Old 08-13-2013, 07:13 PM   #1
Lube: It's the key to penetration.
STLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Charlotte VRS: EMT/Driver
Name: Harry
STLharry's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: OEM rubber floor mats

When I bought the truck 3.5 years ago, it came with a set of OEM rubber mats minus the driver side one (not sure why). I have used the passenger mat on the driver side for those few years and put a cloth one on the passenger side (I have a full set of those). Now the rubber mat has a hole in it where my heel goes so I need a new set of them.

Wondering if there are any FS from a TW member. Just the fronts would work too. Thanks.
Old 01-10-2014, 03:37 AM   #3
osubeav818 is on a distinguished road
osubeav818's Tacoma Gallery
if you still want to buy a pair, i have mine for sale. only used them for 4 months. asking $45