LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTT: ARB 8.4 4.10 third for 4.10 open third

Old 08-19-2013, 10:12 AM   #1
WUT?
thegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant future

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: ARB 8.4 4.10 third for 4.10 open third

Gone!
Attached Thumbnails
WTT: ARB 8.4 4.10 third for 4.10 open third-arb.jpg  
Old 03-04-2014, 05:39 AM   #2
WUT?
thegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant future

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Bump $700 plus a stock 4.10 third member! Must be in the bay area to do the swap
Old 03-04-2014, 01:35 PM   #4
TacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jackson
TacomaJack09's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, wish you were in the Midwest!!
Old 03-04-2014, 01:36 PM   #5
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Tempting.....
Old 03-04-2014, 01:46 PM   #7
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
MINE ERIC!!! MMMMIIIINNNEEE!!!
Lol. I'm still indecisive. I dont make instant decisions, but this is my current plan that's starting to unfold:
I've got an open/open 4.10 geared 98 4runner and just bought 4.88's for my Tacoma to replace the stock 4.30's. Next on my list was to swap in a 4.30 elocker rear axle under my 4runner that I've had sitting under the stairs in my shop for a year, and then swap the 4.30 diff from my tacoma into the 4runner to match gearing front/rear.
Next, regear the 4runner 4.10 front to 4.88 for my Tacoma and dump an Aussie locker into it while doing the regear. Front/rear locked tacoma with 4.88s, and elocker rear in the 4runner.... basically 2 regears for the price of 1 plus lockers
Old 03-04-2014, 01:50 PM   #8
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Lol. I'm still indecisive. I dont make instant decisions, but this is my current plan that's starting to unfold:
I've got an open/open 4.10 geared 98 4runner and just bought 4.88's for my Tacoma to replace the stock 4.30's. Next on my list was to swap in a 4.30 elocker rear axle under my 4runner that I've had sitting under the stairs in my shop for a year, and then swap the 4.30 diff from my tacoma into the 4runner to match gearing front/rear.
Next, regear the 4runner 4.10 front to 4.88 for my Tacoma and dump an Aussie locker into it while doing the regear. Front/rear locked tacoma with 4.88s, and elocker rear in the 4runner.... basically 2 regears for the price of 1 plus lockers

holy balls man...i had to read that twice to wrap my head around it all..haha

but...honestly...that is a damn good plan. Makes sense to me. you get 4.88s for cheapish for the 35s and the 4runner gets locked and 4.30s for 33s im assuming?

pretty nice plan really..cheaper then mine..haha..4.88s and dual air lockers
Old 03-04-2014, 01:51 PM   #9

Quote:
holy balls man...i had to read that twice to wrap my head around it all..haha

but...honestly...that is a damn good plan. Makes sense to me. you get 4.88s for cheapish for the 35s and the 4runner gets locked and 4.30s for 33s im assuming?

pretty nice plan really..cheaper then mine..haha..4.88s and dual air lockers
yep you got it!
Old 03-04-2014, 02:48 PM   #11
WUT?

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

i want lockers bad! and need gears even worse for my 35s..haha
How do you have such a setup truck but no lockers?? In any case, it'll probably be gone by summer. I'd rather give priority to local sales first anyhow.
Old 03-04-2014, 05:29 PM   #13
doing my thing.
kcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter: Hotshot
Name: Marco
kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
tempting...
Old 03-04-2014, 06:55 PM   #14
WUT?

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbmx View Post
tempting...
Do you have a first gen or a second gen like your avatar suggests? Help fund my axle swap!
Old 03-04-2014, 09:27 PM   #15
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
I am gonna get this just to mess with blackdawg!

If I didn't already have an e locker sitting in my garage waiting for me to install I would be all over this. Maybe I should just get it so I could have both and BD would be doubly jelly!

Free bump for a local
Old 03-04-2014, 09:38 PM   #17
WUT?

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagorb View Post
I am gonna get this just to mess with blackdawg!

If I didn't already have an e locker sitting in my garage waiting for me to install I would be all over this. Maybe I should just get it so I could have both and BD would be doubly jelly!

Free bump for a local
E-locker rear ends are over-rated. A friend of mine blew one up running 32" tires. I've had numerous other friends blow them up as well, including myself. Here is a picture for ya

Note the heavy girdles connecting the bearing caps on the non-TRD rear end.
Old 03-04-2014, 09:41 PM   #18
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame View Post
E-locker rear ends are over-rated. A friend of mine blew one up running 32" tires. I've had numerous other friends blow them up as well, including myself. Here is a picture for ya

I agree, but got a good deal and don't have the cash, otherwise I would be currently unbolting my rear end and putting the elocker up for sale
Old 03-04-2014, 10:14 PM   #19
bum.......
00yotasr5 is on a distinguished road

Name: lee
00yotasr5's Tacoma Gallery
pm you but just putting this here incase you didn't get it. i'll take it if it aint sold yet
Old 03-05-2014, 12:10 AM   #20
basinrunner is on a distinguished road

basinrunner's Tacoma Gallery
If he doesn't take it and you still have it in a week or two I'm interested.

Products Discussed in this Thread