I'm selling an Offroad PreRunner-Style Tire Carrier that I made over this summer. I built this as a fun project as a beginning welder. Since my last tire-carrier build, I had a few people interested in a tire-gate style that swings open for loading the bed.
- This replaces the tailgate and mounts using 6 of the factory holes by the taillight, so no need to drill or cut anything.
- I only tested a 33x10.5 tire with a 15x7 4.5" backspace rim, but could fit wider tires with a longer spinner mount and any wheel will work.
- When it swings, you have to lift it slightly to get it back into the mounts, and the hitch pins take some muscle to get in, but it's not difficult.
- Includes all hardware, hitch pins, ORI Urethane wheel mount, and spinner mount that has red lock-on Sette bike grips.
- Painted with Duplicolor Bed Armor Spray Bed Liner.
- I can weld on a cb antenna/whip/light tab if interested.
- The two gussets on the tire-gate frame are the toyota logo and a bottle opener.
- PM me for shipping quotes, but response may be delayed for packaging it to get a closer online estimate.
- Payment via PayPal only.
(wheel/tire not included)