LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

For Sale: 2004 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner DC 2.7L Auto 140k

Old 09-02-2013, 05:52 AM   #1
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale: 2004 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner DC 2.7L Auto 140k

I am only selling in order to upgrade to a V-6 model (hopefully same year model) to pull a camper, absolutely love this truck!!!

Located in Zip Code 37617 (Blountville, TN)

2004 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner 4x2 (First Gen)
SR5 & TRD Offroad package, 50 State Emissions & Convenience Packages
2.7L 4 Cyl
140,100 miles (approx)
4 speed Automatic
Cold A/C
Am/Fm/Cass/CD
Power Windows/Locks/Mirrors
Tilt/Cruise
Matching Camper Shell with Roof Racks
Truck & Camper shell both have sliding windows so you can access the bed from the back seat
Bed Liner
Towing Hitch with Primus IQ Brake Controller (all new within past year)
Husky Floor Liners (Front & Back)
Mud Flaps (All 4 wheels)

Only modifications to the truck are the adding of LED's to replace factory overhead lighting, and added blue LED's to the dash panel and cup holders. There is absolutely NO frame rust at all, truck has been well maintained!

What does the truck need?: There are a few minor spots on the front bumper from road rash, a couple of minor scratches and/or small dings on the body. Overall, the truck is in excellent condition.

What's been done to the truck?: Just replaced all 3 belts, both o2 sensors, recently replaced the fuel filter, spark plugs, changed oil, new windshield wipers. Truck has tires that are around 70%+ of treadlife left. Runs and drives excellent!!! Don't want to sell, but living in the mountains, I really need a V-6 to haul our camper, I don't like to make a vehicle strain to pull anything.

Kelley Blue Book Private Party value is: Exc. $12,300 / Good $11,800
Kelley Blue Book Retail value is: $14,500
Per forum rules I am putting a price of $11,995, but by no means is this set in stone, I am open to all reasonable offers...

Willing to consider reasonable offers, also willing to meet at a reasonable distance. As I have a loan on the vehicle, if we end up meeting elsewhere, I will sign a bill of sale and overnight the title back to you. If you wish to fly in, I live 5 minutes from airport code: TRI

Please PM me your offers on this, I am not expecting top dollar on this, but since I am replacing it, need to get a fair price out of it. You are welcome to call or text me for more info at 423-seven4one-99three4
Attached Thumbnails
For Sale: 2004 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner DC 2.7L Auto 140k-img_0054.jpg   For Sale: 2004 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner DC 2.7L Auto 140k-img_0055.jpg   For Sale: 2004 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner DC 2.7L Auto 140k-img_0053.jpg   For Sale: 2004 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner DC 2.7L Auto 140k-img_0056.jpg   For Sale: 2004 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner DC 2.7L Auto 140k-img_0058.jpg  

For Sale: 2004 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner DC 2.7L Auto 140k-img_0059.jpg   For Sale: 2004 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner DC 2.7L Auto 140k-img_0060.jpg   For Sale: 2004 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner DC 2.7L Auto 140k-img_0061.jpg   For Sale: 2004 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner DC 2.7L Auto 140k-img_0062.jpg   For Sale: 2004 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner DC 2.7L Auto 140k-img_0041.jpg  

For Sale: 2004 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner DC 2.7L Auto 140k-img_0042.jpg   For Sale: 2004 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner DC 2.7L Auto 140k-img_0043.jpg   For Sale: 2004 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner DC 2.7L Auto 140k-img_0044.jpg   For Sale: 2004 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner DC 2.7L Auto 140k-img_0045.jpg  
Old 09-04-2013, 03:49 AM   #2
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump. PM me an offer, if you'd like more pics, just holler!
Old 09-04-2013, 07:37 PM   #3
1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
1911's Tacoma Gallery
Nice clean used truck, would love that for my son, but still a ways off for his license.

Bet that truck cap would not fit a 2012 would it?

Noticed your link to the Christian coloring books, looks like we share something in common other than silver Tacos, lol

This is us...

http://southeastacademyonline.com/homeschool/
Old 09-05-2013, 09:46 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1911 View Post
Nice clean used truck, would love that for my son, but still a ways off for his license.

Bet that truck cap would not fit a 2012 would it?

Noticed your link to the Christian coloring books, looks like we share something in common other than silver Tacos, lol

This is us...

http://southeastacademyonline.com/homeschool/

I think you are correct, pretty sure it fits a first gen only...???

Yep.
Old 09-08-2013, 01:21 PM   #5

Bump. PM me an offer
Old 09-08-2013, 01:23 PM   #6
except for God, I answer to no one
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Have you tried spraying belt dressing on the belt to make it stop squealing at startup?
GLWS
Old 09-08-2013, 01:28 PM   #7
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: electronics tech
Name: Kevin
newertoy's Tacoma Gallery
Bump-nice!
Had real good luck w/craigslist-if you can not sell here.
Vols like Toyotas!
Old 09-08-2013, 05:41 PM   #8

I added pics of the frame as I have received requests for them. Also, I had Toyota do the frame inspection and they said it looked great, no problems!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
Have you tried spraying belt dressing on the belt to make it stop squealing at startup?
GLWS
Not yet, but will do so.
Old 09-11-2013, 06:36 AM   #9

Bump!
Old 09-11-2013, 08:27 AM   #10
TacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoDaTugBoat's Tacoma Gallery
Read your other thread, keep it and re-gear. You love the truck and have it all setup the way you want it!
Otherwise GLWS and BUMP!
Old 09-13-2013, 04:50 AM   #11

Bump!
Old 09-16-2013, 12:06 PM   #12

Bump! Feel free to make an offer...
Old 09-18-2013, 12:33 PM   #13

Bump...
Old 09-21-2013, 02:50 PM   #14
oldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Maintainer
Name: John
oldblue1968chevy's Tacoma Gallery
Did the radio work out for ya?
Old 09-21-2013, 05:47 PM   #15

I haven't had time to install it yet. Was going to do it this weekend, but the wife wanted to go shopping...
Old 09-25-2013, 06:05 PM   #16

Bump! Feel free to make an offer...
Old 09-30-2013, 08:36 PM   #17
Codemonkey3 is on a distinguished road

Codemonkey3's Tacoma Gallery
I love the truck, looks great I just don't think I want a 2WD. I can hardly consider it, but if you can meet me with a really low price I can consider. I have a pretty tight budget and 4WD Taco's in my area are going for 13k+ which is hard for me to scratch up. The millage is kind of high for what I was looking for as well.
Old 10-01-2013, 03:52 AM   #18

PM me an offer... Worst I can say is no...
Old 10-01-2013, 02:16 PM   #19
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
you need a price per forum rules.
Old 10-10-2013, 12:56 PM   #20

Bump - Still for sale, make me an offer...

Products Discussed in this Thread