Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2003 SR5 TRD 4wd Double cab 90k miles

Old 09-02-2013, 09:06 AM   #1
ALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Andrew
ALawrence's Tacoma Gallery
2003 SR5 TRD 4wd Double cab 90k miles

2003 double cab SR5 TRD radiant red. Custom light bar made by fellow forum member, KC daylighters, 3.4 V6. 90k miles. Billstein 5100's rear. Factory rear locker. Soft cover on back. Roll on bed liner. Tires Bridgestone dueler a/t's less then a year old. Vent shades. New timing belt new waterpump, clean car fax, window tint.

Asking $16,000
Old 09-02-2013, 10:33 AM   #2
2006TRDSPORT
2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
2006TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice looking Taco OP, GLWS!!
Old 09-02-2013, 02:47 PM   #3
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Wanna trade for a 2004 DC taco Prerunner 4cyl?
Old 09-02-2013, 03:55 PM   #4
ALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotrinaf View Post
Wanna trade for a 2004 DC taco Prerunner 4cyl?
Thanks but I'm going to pass on that one. I'm looking for an older short wide bed truck, just to haul the motorcycle. Being seperated from the Air Force, getting a divorce. Just want to start a new life not owing money to anyone.
Old 09-26-2013, 06:40 AM   #5
McFly2003 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: 10 SFS, USAFA
Name: Patrick
McFly2003's Tacoma Gallery
Still for sale? Going through a similar situation and considering getting rid of the 4runner in favor of no debt
Old 09-27-2013, 04:52 AM   #6
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by McFly2003 View Post
Still for sale? Going through a similar situation and considering getting rid of the 4runner in favor of no debt

Mine is if his isn't...
Old 09-27-2013, 06:03 AM   #7

Air Force:
Well I think I should keep it the more I think about it... I know when I get out I'll be able to afford it, and it's low milage, and when I move back to PA it'll be more desirable there.

So might as well keep it for now
Old 09-27-2013, 04:19 PM   #8
Scott78 is on a distinguished road

Scott78's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe have a mod lock the thread then OP
Old 09-27-2013, 07:18 PM   #9

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott78 View Post
Maybe have a mod lock the thread then OP
Yeah not a bad idea...
Old 09-27-2013, 08:03 PM   #10
DHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to behold

DHwreckage's Tacoma Gallery
you could always trade me for your double cab i got the extra cab long bed!
Old 09-28-2013, 04:57 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHwreckage View Post
you could always trade me for your double cab i got the extra cab long bed!

Might be interested...
Old 10-05-2013, 07:43 AM   #12
96tacoforlife is on a distinguished road
Navy:
Name: Matt
96tacoforlife's Tacoma Gallery
I'll trade you love that red man. I have a 96 Tacoma 3.4L 4x4 5speed with 76k its one of a kind.
Old 10-24-2013, 04:32 PM   #13
BLAU DRM is on a distinguished road
Name: Allan
BLAU DRM's Tacoma Gallery
How about a trade for this?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...de-tacoma.html

Let me know what you think...
Old 10-24-2013, 08:02 PM   #14

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAU DRM View Post
How about a trade for this?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...de-tacoma.html

Let me know what you think...
Damn that's a nice truck.... But I still owe 9k on the Tacoma.... But she sure is pretty...

Really would like a mod to delete this thread. I feel like in teasing people since I changed my mind...
Old 10-25-2013, 08:58 AM   #15

Edit the original post, delete everything, then put NO LONGER FOR SALE!!!
Old 10-25-2013, 10:14 AM   #16
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
low miles
Old 10-25-2013, 02:22 PM   #17
bivey will become famous soon enoughbivey will become famous soon enough

bivey's Tacoma Gallery
If you still want to sell it, pretty interested.