Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Gen 1 Sway Away Coilovers for Parts/Rebuild

Old 09-08-2013, 08:07 PM   #1
se7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud of

se7enine's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Gen 1 Sway Away Coilovers for Parts/Rebuild

Have a pair of Gen 1 RaceRunner Coilovers for rebuild or parts. Had them on my 96 Tacoma. Should fit 96 to 04 Tacomas. I have no interest in rebuilding so they need to go. They are in pretty ruff condition and were like this when I purchased my truck. One shaft and coil definitely needs to be replaced, have to mill down new shaft to match gen 1 shafts because they are no longer available. Comes with Shock oil and o-rings kit for rebuild. $75 OBO Shipped from Reno NV.

Old 09-08-2013, 10:58 PM   #2
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd
Old 09-08-2013, 11:06 PM   #3
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
These are tempting, any idea on cost to rebuild?
Old 09-09-2013, 06:25 AM   #5
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
The parts are still available but IMO its not worth rebuilding them. After getting new coils, bushing kits, seals, oil, ect. You will be spending about as much as buying a used set of newer saws or the like. That second shock is pretty chewed up at the top thread. Not trying to deter anyone just saying these would be great as a parts pair since the top hats, adjustment rings and such look to be in good shape. GLWS, I did have a pair of these an they rode great in case anyone was wondering.
Old 09-09-2013, 12:02 PM   #6
It's about to get real!!!
rctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: konstantenos
rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
I guess around 500 with new coils. But i also think these are so old that parts are no longer available..
Im not possitive but i think you can send them in and get them updated to the newer style for that pirce..
Old 09-10-2013, 09:43 PM   #7
se7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud of

se7enine's Tacoma Gallery
bump