Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

5VZE with 5spd

Old 09-13-2013, 08:29 AM   #1
It's about to get real!!!
rctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: konstantenos
rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
5VZE with 5spd

Ok so gonna try this again with pics this time.. For sale complete 3.4 V6 out of a T100 has the taco pan put on it to it's a direct bolt in. i have the comuptor, wiring harness, and clutch for the 5speed. The cluch only has 8K on it as does the timing components that i picked up off another motor..
Motor blew head gasket but no coolant got in the oil or in the cyl. just overheated. i was going to rebuild it and put it in my 94 but im gonna go either 454 big block or a 12valve cummins and 2 1/2 ton rockwells.
I live in pocatello Idaho. im asking $500

Old 09-13-2013, 08:48 AM   #2
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
i wish i was closer. i want to swap a 5 speed in my truck
Old 09-13-2013, 08:54 AM   #4
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

well im 2wd so dont need that
Old 09-13-2013, 09:26 AM   #6
Mas Tequila!!!

where is t moab at?
Old 09-13-2013, 09:28 AM   #7
Stretch815 is on a distinguished road

Name: Stretch
Stretch815's Tacoma Gallery
MOAB rocks!

Great place to go visit! Utah