Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Free 4runner! 2000 limited E-locker- FS $8k, New mexico

Old 09-13-2013, 06:12 PM   #1
tacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
tacocolin's Tacoma Gallery
FS- 2000 limited E-locker, built, $8k obo NM

Okay so not really free ( but I might throw in the spare one)
I'm asking $8,000 but I'm open to offers, ( I need it sold, so please if I'm smoking meth let me know, have to throw in a Breaking Bad ref.)

4runner is located in Alamogordo New Mexico area.

Here is a partial parts list, and all these mods were done in the last 500 miles or less. Unfortunately do to some financial issues with me foreclosing on my houses, I must sell it and file for BK, so it needs a new home.
I also have a 2nd great running but rolled over 1999 4runner that we can do as a package deal or I will sell separately after this one is sold.
Please text or call me at 321-223-6622

There is more stuff, but it wouldn't fit on that one page. lol

If you don't mind coming back the fenders will be Speedline'd when he is back in town (2 weeks or so), or I can discount the truck. ( I might go ahead and plasti-dip them for now) He is also going to match the rear fenders at the same time, even the missing one that is at home.

Please call me with any questions, and I will upload better pictures when it stops raining and flooding.

Thank you,
Colin

Some pix.

Old 09-15-2013, 07:01 PM   #4
tacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
tacocolin's Tacoma Gallery
Here are some more pix of it wheeling today, man this thing wheels great, I had friends that had to be winched up and this thing just walked up it, I swear it must be those funny looking pizza cutters they just work awesome!

Anyway here are a few flex pix and interior shots.

MAKE AN OFFER!