Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

A.R.E cap short bed

Old 09-15-2013, 06:08 PM   #1
mfreetacoman is on a distinguished road
mfreetacoman's Tacoma Gallery
A.R.E cap short bed

SOLD
Attached Thumbnails
A.R.E cap short bed-image.jpg  
Old 09-15-2013, 06:11 PM   #2
Another pic
Attached Thumbnails
A.R.E cap short bed-image.jpg  
Old 09-17-2013, 03:44 AM   #4
Yes it is 5'
Old 09-18-2013, 08:10 AM   #6
i was just in Albany last weekend.
Old 09-21-2013, 04:31 AM   #8
Ok
Old 09-21-2013, 04:59 PM   #9
draddots is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Dan
draddots's Tacoma Gallery
Do you still have this?
Old 09-21-2013, 09:14 PM   #10
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
If you were in CA this would be so gone!

You dont have plans to head out here do you

Bump!
Old 09-22-2013, 04:50 AM   #11
Yes still for sale
Old 09-22-2013, 04:56 AM   #12
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
It should sell quick.the 1st gen short bad caps are so hard to find.did you try crappy Craigslist yet?
Old 09-22-2013, 05:31 AM   #13
magog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud of

magog45's Tacoma Gallery
I don't understand why people selling caps simply don't put in the dimensions of the cap at the base then all a potential buyer has to do is measure their box to see if it will fit. With all the different size boxes on the various trucks and models saying what truck it fits doesn't give sufficient information.
Old 09-22-2013, 05:33 AM   #14
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magog45 View Post
I don't understand why people selling caps simply don't put in the dimensions of the cap at the base then all a potential buyer has to do is measure their box to see if it will fit. With all the different size boxes on the various trucks and models saying what truck it fits doesn't give sufficient information.

The Tacoma pickups don't just use any random size shell, they are specifically made to fit, and they won't fit any other make/model of vehicle... I found this out when trying to purchase mine...
Old 09-22-2013, 08:04 PM   #15
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotrinaf View Post
The Tacoma pickups don't just use any random size shell, they are specifically made to fit, and they won't fit any other make/model of vehicle... I found this out when trying to purchase mine...
Exactly.

And there are only two need sizes for the first gen, though i believe the rear of the cab on reg cabs is slightly differen, but still fit the bed itself.
Old 09-23-2013, 03:49 AM   #16
$350
I want this gone
Old 09-27-2013, 03:10 PM   #17
IanMitchy is on a distinguished road

Name: Ian
IanMitchy's Tacoma Gallery
I wish you were closer to NC! -__-
Old 09-27-2013, 03:52 PM   #18
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanMitchy View Post
I wish you were closer to NC! -__-

For that price I'd drive to NY to get it... I paid $1,000 for my Leer camper top used...
Old 10-21-2013, 09:49 PM   #19
ColombianTaco97 is on a distinguished road
Name: JD
ColombianTaco97's Tacoma Gallery
Hey bud is this item still for sale?? Im in li where r u?