Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 7.5" Clamshell W/ ARB Locker Installed 4.30 Gears $1000 NC

Old 09-16-2013, 05:37 AM   #1
Dous is one of the sharper tools in the shedDous is one of the sharper tools in the shedDous is one of the sharper tools in the shedDous is one of the sharper tools in the shedDous is one of the sharper tools in the shedDous is one of the sharper tools in the shedDous is one of the sharper tools in the shedDous is one of the sharper tools in the shedDous is one of the sharper tools in the shedDous is one of the sharper tools in the shedDous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
Dous's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 7.5" Clamshell W/ ARB Locker Installed 4.30 Gears $1000 NC

Selling to fund my SAS

Built at East Coast Gear Supply

4.30 OEM Gears
All new Koyo Bearings (OEM)
New Toyota CV seal (On non-tube side)
ARB Airlocker RD90
A length of ARB air line will also be included. BUT no compressor or other fittings
Has a total of maybe 30 miles in 4x4...was just installed early this year.

I am removing the ADD tube for shipping, I can include it in the box if you want it, but either way the tube will be pulled from the differential..and the CV seal on the tube is bad, I boogered it changing a CV that was clicking. It is vacuum style.
In addition, the forward mounts will be removed, I can include them in the box, but the bushings are in bad shape at any rate.

This will work on all 3rd gen 4runners and 1st gen Tacomas.

$950 OBO
Located in Raleigh NC, happy to ship in the US. $55 CONUS. Or if you are closer the rate may be a bit cheaper.
Old 09-16-2013, 03:07 PM   #3
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
http://eastcoastgearsupply.com/i-145...4-30s-arb.html

Same one ?!

GLWS
Old 09-16-2013, 06:37 PM   #4
Probably should'nt have done that.
4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
4banger4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by afroman5015 View Post
Yeah pretty sure. Ecgs always charging an arm and a leg
Old 09-17-2013, 06:53 AM   #5
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Pic?
Old 09-17-2013, 12:46 PM   #6
Dous is one of the sharper tools in the shedDous is one of the sharper tools in the shedDous is one of the sharper tools in the shedDous is one of the sharper tools in the shedDous is one of the sharper tools in the shedDous is one of the sharper tools in the shedDous is one of the sharper tools in the shedDous is one of the sharper tools in the shedDous is one of the sharper tools in the shedDous is one of the sharper tools in the shedDous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dous's Tacoma Gallery
PICS
Attached Thumbnails
FS: 7.5" Clamshell W/ ARB Locker Installed 4.30 Gears 00 NC-7.5cs.jpg  
Old 09-17-2013, 12:52 PM   #7

Dous's Tacoma Gallery
I painted it satin, just to refresh the look. Again, brand new seal on the Non-tube side. OEM of course
Old 09-17-2013, 02:52 PM   #8
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dous View Post
PICS
Sorry, now Im straight. OP, Im interested, will get back to you shortly after talking it over with the boss.
Old 09-17-2013, 02:56 PM   #9
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
I'm guessing it's his clamshell, he said built at work which is ecgs doubt he's trying to scam anyone
Old 09-17-2013, 03:03 PM   #11
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by afroman5015 View Post
I'm guessing it's his clamshell, he said built at work which is ecgs doubt he's trying to scam anyone

OHH SHIT,

Nvmd, OP, sorry, I just read the site.
Old 09-17-2013, 03:14 PM   #13
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
why would you want 4.30s anyways?
I don't know... why not? Ive been thinking 4.56 but that might be a bit high. Ive been looking into 4.30's and I think that might be a nice sweet spot for me. $1000 is a little steep for me though... Boss isn't happy .
Old 09-17-2013, 03:48 PM   #14

Dous's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, it is my clamshell no scam here!

Trying to sell it VIA ECGS site, but no one was buying at the higher price, so I posted it to various forums at a lower price.

The 4.30's are more common for the 4runner crowd, most E-locked automatic 4runners had the 4.30s, so this is a terrific swap for them.

I am not sure which, if any, Taco's had the 4.30 gearing
Old 09-17-2013, 04:27 PM   #15
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dous View Post
Yes, it is my clamshell no scam here!

Trying to sell it VIA ECGS site, but no one was buying at the higher price, so I posted it to various forums at a lower price.

The 4.30's are more common for the 4runner crowd, most E-locked automatic 4runners had the 4.30s, so this is a terrific swap for them.

I am not sure which, if any, Taco's had the 4.30 gearing
The 4 banger TRD's had them I think.
Old 09-17-2013, 05:10 PM   #16

Dous's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StAndrew View Post
This would be the ticket for them then
Old 09-17-2013, 06:34 PM   #17
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I don't know... why not? Ive been thinking 4.56 but that might be a bit high. Ive been looking into 4.30's and I think that might be a nice sweet spot for me. $1000 is a little steep for me though... Boss isn't happy .
for 33s? no that wouldn't be too high. most go 4.88s with autos and 33s.

Quote:
4 bangers with 5 speeds. some 4 bangers with autos have 4.56s
Old 09-19-2013, 01:44 PM   #18

Dous's Tacoma Gallery
I am offering free shipping in the lower 48 until this coming Monday!
Old 09-24-2013, 06:48 PM   #19

Dous's Tacoma Gallery
Still fur sale!
Old 09-28-2013, 06:14 PM   #20

Dous's Tacoma Gallery
PRICE DROP
$950 + S&H

Retail for an ARB RD90 alone is $1050