Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB - Any kind of front bumper in Houston, TX???

Old 09-23-2013, 06:31 PM   #1
Runhtx is on a distinguished road
Runhtx's Tacoma Gallery
WTB - Any kind of front bumper in Houston, TX???

So a 16 year old girl ran a stop sign and now I need a new front bumper. Email if y'all know where a guy can find one locally, preferably in chrome for a 2001-2004. Runhtx@gmail.com

Old 09-23-2013, 07:28 PM   #2
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Wish i had that at 16
Old 09-23-2013, 07:30 PM   #3
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Probably texting. I passed a girl the other day with her face in the steering wheel. I was on the side of the road because she was in my lane!
Old 09-24-2013, 11:29 AM   #4
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
I have a new takeoff OEM Lunar Mist grille that has been cut for a custom grille for sale if you need that.
Old 09-24-2013, 11:34 AM   #5
03TacoWJB is on a distinguished road
03TacoWJB's Tacoma Gallery
I have a chrome one off my 2003 gold tacoma I'm located in Beaumont tx
Old 09-24-2013, 11:34 AM   #6
03TacoWJB is on a distinguished road
03TacoWJB's Tacoma Gallery
Also have blinkers crush bar also
Old 09-24-2013, 11:37 AM   #7
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Posted a link to this thread in the Houston BS thread bud.
Old 09-24-2013, 12:12 PM   #8
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Well than that covers most of your parts. Send us a PM when you are ready to purchase I'm in Houston a few times during the year visiting family or I can arrange shipping.
Old 09-25-2013, 10:41 AM   #9
Runhtx is on a distinguished road
Runhtx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
I have a new takeoff OEM Lunar Mist grille that has been cut for a custom grille for sale if you need that.
I already ordered a black grill off eBay for $45

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Posted a link to this thread in the Houston BS thread bud.
Link to houston bs thread?