Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTT: Your bench seat for my bucket seats

Old 09-27-2013, 08:05 AM   #1
WUT?
thegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: Your bench seat for my bucket seats

I have a 2001 double cab and think it would be awesome to have a bench seat up front. Requirements:

Must live in the bay area (CA)
Must be 2001-2004 model year
Must be gray interior
Must be in decent shape

My seats and console are in great shape, I just need to clean them up a little bit.
Old 09-28-2013, 07:57 PM   #2
Nielsonscott is on a distinguished road
Name: Scott
Nielsonscott's Tacoma Gallery
Bench seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame View Post
I have a 2001 double cab and think it would be awesome to have a bench seat up front. Requirements:

Must live in the bay area (CA)
Must be 2001-2004 model year
Must be gray interior
Must fork over $200 cash on top of your bench seat (this is negotiable)

My seats and console are in great shape, I just need to clean them up a little bit.
Did you ever get your bench seat. I want to do the same thing, is it possible
Old 09-29-2013, 09:31 PM   #3
WUT?
thegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nielsonscott View Post
Did you ever get your bench seat. I want to do the same thing, is it possible
Haven't had any bites. I'm sure its possible with a little fab work (if need be).
Old 10-03-2013, 05:36 PM   #4
WUT?

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 10-05-2013, 08:20 AM   #5
96tacoforlife is on a distinguished road
Navy:
Name: Matt
96tacoforlife's Tacoma Gallery
I want your seat but I have a 96 Tacoma with bench seats
Old 10-09-2013, 06:14 PM   #6
WUT?

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah you've got the darker gray interior which won't match.

How about a 60/40 bench? That would be ideal

Old 10-09-2013, 06:16 PM   #7
WUT?

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
THIS!!

Old 10-13-2013, 09:35 AM   #8
Norcal89 is on a distinguished road
Norcal89's Tacoma Gallery
Photos of your buckets?
Old 10-13-2013, 09:27 PM   #9
WUT?

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Standard SR5 buckets. They are in very good shape

I did find that 60/40 benches can be found in 01-04 4cyl 4x4 extra cabs.
Old 10-14-2013, 11:42 AM   #10
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
OP likes road head
Old 10-14-2013, 12:52 PM   #11
WUT?

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
OP likes road head
Jealous?
Old 10-14-2013, 12:53 PM   #12
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame View Post
Jealous?
lol
Old 10-14-2013, 05:45 PM   #13
WUT?

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
Wish you were in Texas. I have 60/40 bench in my 03 and want buckets.
Darn! I'll find someone local.
Old 10-17-2013, 11:03 AM   #14
WUT?

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Top!
Old 10-17-2013, 02:46 PM   #15
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
I WISH YOU WERE CLOSER TO NASHVILLE!!
Old 10-22-2013, 06:56 PM   #16
WUT?

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Top, someone in Norcal must want to trade!
Old 10-25-2013, 06:30 PM   #17
VtVolk is on a distinguished road
VtVolk's Tacoma Gallery
Buckets in Vermont

I'm looking for the same thing as the OP. Have buckets and console, want bench. 60/40 split would be ideal. Mine are grey, but I'm not really that picky.

Anyone in New Engand??
Old 10-30-2013, 09:58 PM   #18
Tanreall is on a distinguished road
Name: Kristoffer
Tanreall's Tacoma Gallery
Buckets in Florida

1998 single have buckets, need bench or split.