Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Free Stuff from 2004 Tacoma

Old 09-29-2013, 12:42 PM   #1
wrat is just really nicewrat is just really nicewrat is just really nicewrat is just really nice
wrat's Tacoma Gallery
Free Stuff from 2004 Tacoma

UPDATE: ALL ITEMS ARE NOW GONE.

I have some stock parts from my Impulse Red 2004 Tacoma. All of the stuff below is free, just pay shipping from 82609 or pick up in person. I'm not sure about how to ship some of the large stuff, but that it up for you to work out. I don't mind separating anything out (eg. just bumper brackets or the tow hook). Everything not taken I'm just going to haul off to the nearest salvage yard or landfill so I'd rather it go to a good cause. I need more space in the garage. PM me if you are interested in anything.

Rear Bumper Brackets -- GONE!!!

Rear Leaf Springs (70K miles, still arched) -- GONE!!!

Front Coils and Shocks -- GONE!!!

Rear U-bolts, Shackles, Upper Control Arms, etc -- GONE!!!

Rear Bumper (back) -- GONE!!!

Rear Bumper (front) -- GONE!!!

Front Bumper (Impulse Red, brackets, fog lights, all hardware except bolts) -- GONE!!!

Let me know if you have any questions.
Old 09-29-2013, 03:21 PM   #2
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
I will take the UCA's let me know the shipping to 28906
Old 09-29-2013, 03:59 PM   #3
Womper is on a distinguished road
Womper's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the coils and shocks! Shipping to 38632. Thanks!!
Old 09-29-2013, 05:43 PM   #4
Inverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to behold
Inverno4's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the rear bumper and brackets. It looks to be in good condition??
Old 09-29-2013, 05:44 PM   #5
Inverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to behold
Inverno4's Tacoma Gallery
Forgot to add...shipping to 21009
Old 09-29-2013, 06:39 PM   #6
just dig it
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the leaf springs!!! As long as they smile and not frown! Zip 29445
Old 09-29-2013, 07:15 PM   #7
wrat is just really nicewrat is just really nicewrat is just really nicewrat is just really nice
wrat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatman View Post
I will take the UCA's let me know the shipping to 28906
I'll box them up and give you the size and weight. What I have been telling the others is for you to figure out if you want it shipped UPS, FedEX, or USPS. Based off the size and weight you can get a shipping label online, email it to me, and then all I have to do is print it out, slap it on the box, and then drop it off. This way there is no exchange of money and I don't have to worry about messing with Paypal or anything.

I'll give you (and everyone else) two days to provide me with a shipping label AFTER I say that you are first up and what the box size is. After two days I wil just move on to the next person and let the previous person know that the next person got the offer.
Old 09-29-2013, 07:18 PM   #8
wrat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverno4 View Post
I'll take the rear bumper and brackets. It looks to be in good condition??
Wow, I have no idea what shipping will be that far. I'll PM you the weight and dimensions and then you can figure out how you want it shipped.

EDIT: And yes, it is in good condition. The only problem with it is that the left license plate light bulb doesn't stay inserted so you'll need a new mount or something.
Old 09-29-2013, 07:19 PM   #9
smuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud of
Name: CR
smuggiesrider's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the front bumper shipped to 05656
I would also take the shocks, springs, rear bumper, and UCA's as well if they weren't already claimed.
Let me know thru PM for details PLEASE!!
Old 09-29-2013, 07:24 PM   #10
TheDonkey is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Eagle Keeper
Name: John
TheDonkey's Tacoma Gallery
If the other two requests fall through, I'll take the front and rear bumpers. I have an Impulse Red with rusty color matched bumpers I've been looking to replace with chrome for a while. Combined shipping to 56301? PM me. Thanks!
Old 09-30-2013, 06:54 PM   #11
wrat's Tacoma Gallery
Alright folks. I sent out PMs to the first people that messaged me concerning items. If you didn't get a PM from me then you were not first on the list. If I don't hear anything back after two days then I will move on to the next person in line. So far, here are the items that have been requested (nothing shipped yet):

*Front Bumper Wing Brackets
*Front Coils + Shocks
*Upper Control Arms
*Rear Leafs + Shackles
*Rear Bumper + Brackets
*Front Bumper

I don't mind putting the time into packaging and dropping it all off locally, but organizing shipping is 100% up to you, and if you feel like paying insurance that is also your call. Seriously though, I have no idea how some of you are going to get the bumpers. Hopefully the shipping cost is still worth it.

If anyone has any questions or gripes please let me know.
Old 09-30-2013, 08:52 PM   #12
mendogotblood is on a distinguished road

mendogotblood's Tacoma Gallery
Did you get my pm reply about the leaf springs? Still really interested.
Old 10-01-2013, 05:34 AM   #13
wrat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mendogotblood View Post
Did you get my pm reply about the leaf springs? Still really interested.
Yes I got it. The rear leafs were the first thing requested though and someone else asked first. I'll let you know if they back out.
Old 10-01-2013, 05:35 AM   #14
wrat's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, someone make a good point earlier through a PM. You can email me to shipping label at: Ccxxxiv at yahoo dot com
Old 10-01-2013, 01:45 PM   #16
wrat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by smuggiesrider View Post
Please let me know if anyone else backs out on my request parts besides bumpers!
Thanks again!
Sure will. The sooner I can get this stuff gone the better!

I had a load of scrap wood and metal to haul to the landfill on Sunday but the neighbor unloaded half of it for himself. I'd much rather this stuff get recycled than end up at the landfill but I need more space in the garage. The easier that people make this for me the better. I just hope this method of shipping works out well for everyone.
Old 10-01-2013, 02:03 PM   #17
REEFDUP is a jewel in the roughREEFDUP is a jewel in the roughREEFDUP is a jewel in the rough

Name: Ron
REEFDUP's Tacoma Gallery
Here's to hoping the guy that wants the shocks/coils backs out!
Old 10-01-2013, 04:15 PM   #18
Womper is on a distinguished road
Womper's Tacoma Gallery
I'm the guy that wants the shocks and coils and I just sent my shipping label.....sorry. They're going to a good home are are needed. Thanks again, Ross!!! Heck of a nice guy!
Old 10-01-2013, 04:37 PM   #19
REEFDUP is a jewel in the roughREEFDUP is a jewel in the roughREEFDUP is a jewel in the rough

Name: Ron
REEFDUP's Tacoma Gallery
Cool brother, put em to good use!
Old 10-02-2013, 11:03 AM   #20
wrat's Tacoma Gallery
UPDATE: Front Coils and Shocks shipped out this morning. I guess the only good thing to come from this furlough is that I now have the time to do this...