LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Manik Brush Guard and Side Steps

Old 09-29-2013, 07:44 PM   #1
Insert Witty Comment Here
Tribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Tribull's Tacoma Gallery
Manik Brush Guard and Side Steps

I just bought my '03 Double Cab and it came with the grill guard and side steps. I am going a different route with the exterior of the truck so I took them off this morning. On the driver-side step one of the back plastic piece is missing. All the mounting hardware is there. The brush/grill guard is in good shape.

$120 for the guard and the steps. I will ship it to you. You pay shipping.
Attached Thumbnails
Manik Brush Guard and Side Steps-toy1.jpg  
Old 09-30-2013, 06:10 PM   #2
Insert Witty Comment Here
Tribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Tribull's Tacoma Gallery
Sold.