Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FEELER: OME 2.5" lift (shocks & 883 coils)

Old 10-09-2013, 08:36 AM   #1
davidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
davidjmay's Tacoma Gallery
FEELER: OME 2.5" lift (shocks & 883 coils)

Feeler is closed until further notice.
Hey everyone, putting up a feeler for my OME front end kit. Only been on my truck for about two months, maybe seen three easy offroad runs. Love the performance on and off road, soaks up small bumps really well in the dirt. Will yield about 2-2.5" lift on a 1st gen tacoma. These are the 883 springs with OME shocks, and includes the trim packer drivers side spacer (not to be confused with the 10mm lift enhancer spacers- I don't have those). Looking to get $200 for the front shocks & coils. Local Socal, may ship if I need to on buyer's dime. Thanks for looking!

Here's what the lift looks like on my truck currently with stock size tires (31x10.5 r15) I really love the stance it gives. My truck on the left
Old 10-09-2013, 01:21 PM   #2
garyp is on a distinguished road
Name: Gary
garyp's Tacoma Gallery
Will those springs be too stiff for a reg cab 97 Taco.
Gary
Old 10-09-2013, 01:35 PM   #3
"young Brett"
Squeaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Squeaky Penguin's Tacoma Gallery
Same ones as this?

Edit: looks like it
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjmay View Post
Haha I thought I'd see what Old Man Emu was made of. I'm running their shocks with 883's up front, rear is shit with a Wheeler's 2" AAL and procomp ext. length shocks
Old 10-09-2013, 02:05 PM   #4
davidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yup it is! That was right when i put it on.... Havent done anything like that since then believe me haha and I still agree that the rear is shit. I'm selling the front.
Old 10-09-2013, 02:08 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyp View Post
Will those springs be too stiff for a reg cab 97 Taco.
Gary
They shouldn't be. Mine is an xtra cab, and I don't have any extra weight up front. They will be a little stiffer than mine or a DC obviously, but "too stiff" is a subjective term. I personally don't think they would be, but everyone has his own opinion on what "stiff" is
Old 10-09-2013, 02:36 PM   #6

Feeler is over for now. Shocks I was going to buy are already sold. I'll update this thread if I come across another deal and I want to upgrade. Sorry buys
Old 11-16-2013, 02:49 PM   #7
JSchiff77 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jairn
JSchiff77's Tacoma Gallery
Hey is this deal still available?
Old 12-01-2013, 09:13 PM   #8

Thanks for the interest. Unfortunately I won't be able to sell them unless I find a good deal on some extended travel coil overs (fox, icon, king, swayaway, etc)

I'll let you know though.