Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2001 Tacoma Prerunner Ext. Cab $7,000 OBO

Old 10-09-2013, 02:38 PM   #1
anthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
anthonytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
2001 Tacoma Prerunner Ext. Cab $7,000 OBO

SOLD

2001 Tacoma X-CAB Prerunner 3.4L V6

I built this over the years to function as a pre-runner offroad truck, not a pretty street queen. As sad as it is I rarely get to go off-roading, and it’s time for me to move on.

It has 167,000 miles on it and has been running like a champ since day one with no issues; I am the first owner since 2001, so I know everything about this truck.

Add-ons:
Sway-Away 2.0 extended coilovers with #550 spring rate Eibach coils, freshly rebuilt (3months old)
Camburg Uni-ball upper control arms
Total chaos spindle gussets
Total chaos upper tower gussets
Extended Steel Braided Brakes lines
All-Pro 1.5” wheel spacers with extended rear studs in front
Sway-away 10” piggy back reservoir 2.125 rear shocks (relocated)
Poly urethane steering rack bushings
Custom bolt-on front and rear bumpers
Hella 5.5” slim lights (2) mounted on front bumper
Detroit Tru-Trac limited slip with Nitro Gear 4.56 gears
Custom rear axle truss
Deaver J59 7-pack (took one leaf out) leaf springs, with U-bolt flip kit
Optima Red Top mounted and locked in the bed
Custom Bed bar with KC Amber and Back-up light, also with CB Antenna Mount
Custom Spare-tire carrier with lock
Ammo Box for storage (mounted)
High lift Mount with 48” high lift and a shovel mount with shovel
Tinted Windows
Pioneer DVD/CD/IPOD player with Bluetooth.
Polk speakers in all corners, kicker square 8 inch sub in custom box with 800 watt amp under driver seat
Cobra CB-radio mounted in glove box, with PA and speaker (mounted in engine comp.)
Upgraded Powermaster 140-amp alternator
Hanneman fiberglass fenders and hood, rattle canned with factory paint to match, and cleared
K&N intake (with pre-filter)
JBA headers (painted with black High heat ceramic paint & wrapped with DEI Titanium Exhaust wrap)
URD under drive crank pulley
URD 02 Simulator
URD MAF calibrator
Professionally Ported Throttle Body
2 cat smog legal system (painted with high temp ceramic paint), also comes with Single Magnaflow high-flow cat (bolt-on)
Magnaflow 2.5 cat back exhaust system
AEM wideband Air/Fuel ratio gauge (A-pillar mount)
Upgraded B&M Transmission Cooler with Trans Temp gauge (A-pillar mount)
Trail Gear Silicone Radiator hoses
Flex- A-lite mechanical fan (car stays under 200deg. at all times)
285/75/16 BFG All-Terrains (4x), also comes with (5x)265/75/16 BFG All-Terrains (50% life)
Metal Moto 16” rims (who doesn’t own these?)

If you’re really looking for an offroad truck or a sweet daily driver then just come look at it and drive it, don’t waste my time with BS offers. I’m in no rush to sell it, I know I’m losing my ass on this, so if I don’t get what I want, I’ll keep it for the weekends!
Attached Thumbnails
2001 Tacoma Prerunner Ext. Cab ,000 OBO-img_0436.jpg   2001 Tacoma Prerunner Ext. Cab ,000 OBO-img_0437.jpg   2001 Tacoma Prerunner Ext. Cab ,000 OBO-img_0438.jpg   2001 Tacoma Prerunner Ext. Cab ,000 OBO-img_0439.jpg   2001 Tacoma Prerunner Ext. Cab ,000 OBO-img_0440.jpg  

Old 10-09-2013, 05:14 PM   #2
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
I'd buy it in a heart beat if it was in Georgia, very good deal
Old 10-09-2013, 08:40 PM   #3
Agent
MRBOND101 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dylan
MRBOND101's Tacoma Gallery
Bump

Where did you get your hood?

Nice looking truck OP GLWS
Old 10-09-2013, 09:58 PM   #4
PhdNPrerunners will become famous soon enoughPhdNPrerunners will become famous soon enough

Name: Justin
PhdNPrerunners's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRBOND101 View Post
Bump

Where did you get your hood?

Nice looking truck OP GLWS
Glassworks unlimited makes the hood
Old 10-10-2013, 07:38 AM   #5
anthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Thanks.

-Glassworks Hood-
Old 10-10-2013, 12:52 PM   #6
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet truck, GLWS
Old 10-10-2013, 01:04 PM   #7
davidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
davidjmay's Tacoma Gallery
It's trucks like these that make me regret buying mine two years ago at the price I did. Sweet looking truck and GLWS!
Old 10-10-2013, 02:10 PM   #8
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjmay View Post
It's trucks like these that make me regret buying mine two years ago at the price I did. Sweet looking truck and GLWS!
X2! I paid $7k for mine stock
Old 10-11-2013, 11:14 AM   #9
SOLD.

THanks everyone!
Old 10-11-2013, 12:28 PM   #10
davidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
davidjmay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigo View Post
X2! I paid $7k for mine stock
I paid $9k

Bone stock