Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

wtb 03 tacoma aftermarket front bumper. in michigan

Old 10-12-2013, 03:46 PM   #1
chips is on a distinguished road
chips's Tacoma Gallery
wtb 03 tacoma aftermarket front bumper. in michigan

Let me know what you've got!!
Old 10-18-2013, 01:05 AM   #2
koditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kirk
koditten's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have anything right now, but I plan on fabbing my own bumper for my present project, which is an '04 x-cab. I plan on making some sort of similar bumper that I made for my tundra. You can see it in my avitar. I'm presently checking out all the options out there and will pick one and copy it for my own use. I'm still undecided.

I will most likely post a bumper build thread on here when I get to that point. Hopefully it will be this winter if time allows me. I do have a tundra bumperbuild thread posted on tundratalk.net, if you are interested in what kind of work I do. I use the same name over there. Do a search for threads started by koditten.

I am looking for suggestions, but I don't want a bumper that looks stupid big on the truck, some of the ones out there are obnoxious big and look rediculous on a Tacoma.

Later

KO
Old 10-20-2013, 07:55 PM   #3
chips is on a distinguished road
chips's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I like the looks of the tundra bumper. Deffinatly interested if you build a taco one!!
Old 10-24-2013, 07:44 PM   #4
koditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kirk
koditten's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chips View Post
Yea I like the looks of the tundra bumper. Deffinatly interested if you build a taco one!!
I can't give you a timeline, so be patient. The truck is presently at the frame shop. When that thing gets back I will be able to get started on making some serious headway.

Later

Kirk