Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB 10" shocks / trade for icon 2.0rr

Old 10-14-2013, 07:22 PM   #1
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: they call me Bruce
Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 10" shocks / trade for icon 2.0rr

To work with expo's. Thanks.

Have icon 2.0rr as a possible trade too.
Old 10-15-2013, 12:02 AM   #2
Jake
The Chive Turkey will become famous soon enough
Name: Jake
The Chive Turkey's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have compressed/ extended lengths on the icons?
Old 10-15-2013, 12:11 AM   #3
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chive Turkey View Post
Do you have compressed/ extended lengths on the icons?
No I don't sorry. They are for 0-3" lift. I recharged them on fri, so not trying to discharge them just to measure that....
Old 10-15-2013, 12:12 AM   #4
Jake
No prob. Have a pair of 10" FOAs, but been looking for a pair of icons to match my front. If you end up just sellin the icons, im interested
Old 10-15-2013, 12:13 AM   #5
curmudgeon

Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I'll sell the icons out right. Unfortunately they're just too short for my expos
Old 10-15-2013, 12:21 AM   #6
Jake
My FOAs are too long for my Dakars, even after changing both shock mounts. Ill keep in check.
Old 10-15-2013, 12:28 AM   #7
curmudgeon

Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chive Turkey View Post
My FOAs are too long for my Dakars, even after changing both shock mounts. Ill keep in check.
Alright well shoot me a PM if you want to figure something out...
Old 10-15-2013, 10:19 AM   #8
curmudgeon

Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Ideally looking for 7100's
Old 10-15-2013, 03:17 PM   #9
2k4Taco will become famous soon enough2k4Taco will become famous soon enough

Navy: PO2 USN
Name: Swanny
2k4Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I have a pair of billy 5150s for sale. 10 in travel in pretty good shape.

Old 10-15-2013, 03:27 PM   #10
curmudgeon

Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4Taco View Post
Length? Age? How much?
Old 10-15-2013, 03:36 PM   #11

2k4Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Extended Length (in):25.910 in./ Collapsed Length (in):15.890 in. I had custom eyelets made for them so I would add about half an inch. I never put them on my truck bc they were to long. The member I bought them from said they have less then a few thousand miles on them.
Old 10-15-2013, 03:57 PM   #12

2k4Taco's Tacoma Gallery
$100 bucks, and just pay shipping. Ill collapse them and fit them in a smaller box.
Old 10-15-2013, 04:55 PM   #13
curmudgeon

Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Let me cycle the suspension and I will get back to you. Will either tomorrow after work or this weekend. All depends on when I can get home... Now that I've got a 1-1.5hr bicycle commute lol
Old 10-15-2013, 05:09 PM   #14

2k4Taco's Tacoma Gallery
No problem man. Just let me know. That's a long a$$ bike ride...
Old 10-15-2013, 05:15 PM   #15
extrmsob293 is on a distinguished road
extrmsob293's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
Bump. Ideally looking for 7100's
I have a set of bilstein 7100 will be taken off soon for sale maybe in couple weeks
Old 10-15-2013, 05:48 PM   #16
'Murrica!
AK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested in the 5150's if TimmyB doesn't want them!
Old 10-15-2013, 06:29 PM   #18

2k4Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Taco View Post
I'd be interested in the 5150's if TimmyB doesn't want them!
Your next in line. Thanks!
Old 10-15-2013, 06:34 PM   #19
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4Taco View Post

FWIW timmy, these are exactly what I'm running with mine