LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2001 Prerunner. Would make a great off road or farm truck. $1500

Old 10-15-2013, 06:20 AM   #1
Hansel is on a distinguished road
Name: Glenn
Hansel's Tacoma Gallery
2001 Prerunner. Arizona. Would make a great off road or farm truck. $1500

NOTE, parting out locally.

Sent an email to get a PM to do a mod, but so far this thread has not been deleted. Can't change the subject line either to show that I am parting out locally.

Sorry, did the best I could to try and delete this thread.

===================================
Title will not come with the truck, but I can provide the VIN and you can contact AZ DMV to verify this truck is not stolen. I will provide a signed sales receipt which will include my contact info and DL number.

Located in Saint David Arizona, approximately 1 hour east of Tucson.

2 WHEEL DRIVE TRUCK.

213k miles. 2.7 liter four cylinder. Apparently the flywheel may have been damaged or bent when the transmission failed. Engine runs, but flywheel rubs. To clarify, the engine should be fine (you can run a compression check if you want), but the flywheel will probably need replacing.

Automatic transmission failed completely and the bell housing is broken.

Windshield has a crack on the passenger's side.

Driver's outside door handle broke off but would work with a new handle.

Passenger's side front turn signal indicator is cracked.

Muffler pipe is rusty.

Driver's seat has some small tears, but is still good and comfortable.

Paint is good, but some clear coat is missing.

The only things taken off of the truck at this time are: the bed, rear bumper, spare tire mechanism and tailgate.

Other than that it is a rust free AZ truck in nice shape.

With a little work this would be a great runner. I hate to part it out because it still has good life in it, but if no one is interested I'll start parting it out.

Please email gjhans@yahoo.com (preferred, as I am often not able to get to the phone) or call 52O 265 4O55
Attached Thumbnails
2001 Prerunner.  Would make a great off road or farm truck. 00-img_1090.jpg   2001 Prerunner.  Would make a great off road or farm truck. 00-img_1092.jpg   2001 Prerunner.  Would make a great off road or farm truck. 00-img_1116.jpg   2001 Prerunner.  Would make a great off road or farm truck. 00-img_1118.jpg   2001 Prerunner.  Would make a great off road or farm truck. 00-img_1109.jpg  

Old 10-21-2013, 12:34 PM   #2
Hansel's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone know how to change the Heading of the thread so I can include the fact that the truck is located in Arizona?

I was able to edit the heading at the top of this page to include "Arizona" but for some reason that does not transfer to the page that shows all the threads.

thank you
Old 10-21-2013, 12:37 PM   #3
CDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
CDSurfPhotography's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
Does anyone know how to change the Heading of the thread so I can include the fact that the truck is located in Arizona?

I was able to edit the heading at the top of this page to include "Arizona" but for some reason that does not transfer to the page that shows all the threads.

thank you
Pretty sure you need to PM a mod
Old 10-21-2013, 12:45 PM   #4
jimgrms will become famous soon enoughjimgrms will become famous soon enough
Navy: EMC  ret
jimgrms's Tacoma Gallery
Are you the legal owner? if so get the title ,just because its not reported as not stolen don't mean it is legal to sell it
Old 10-21-2013, 12:56 PM   #5
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimgrms View Post
Are you the legal owner? if so get the title ,just because its not reported as not stolen don't mean it is legal to sell it
You can sell it as a parts truck as long as the vin isn't reported stolen. Buying stolen parts is bad.
Old 10-21-2013, 06:27 PM   #6
Hansel's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing illegal about it. I only mentioned that a person could check with the DMV to prove that it is not stolen. I have the paper trail I need on my end and will provide a sales receipt with all my info, including driver's license number, which can also be verified by the DMV.
Old 10-22-2013, 05:14 AM   #7
jimgrms will become famous soon enoughjimgrms will become famous soon enough
Navy: EMC  ret
jimgrms's Tacoma Gallery
It would make it easier for a buyer if you had a good title, , I am interested but only with a good title '
Old 10-22-2013, 07:03 AM   #8
Hansel's Tacoma Gallery
I'm selling it as an off road or farm or ranch vehicle. See title of this post, where I clearly state this. I'm not trying to mislead anyone.

Or someone could buy the truck if they are restoring theirs, due to an accident, etc.

No title needed in the cases listed above.

I legitimately own the truck. If there is any question about this, have the local police join you when you purchase the truck from me.

I don't know how to put it in any simpler terms.

Take care
Old 10-22-2013, 07:06 AM   #9
Hansel's Tacoma Gallery
CDSurfPhotography

What does, "PM a mod" mean or how do you do this?
Old 10-22-2013, 10:53 AM   #10
CDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
CDSurfPhotography's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
CDSurfPhotography

What does, "PM a mod" mean or how do you do this?
Personal message a moderator
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/member.php?u=6497
Old 10-26-2013, 01:17 PM   #11
ElToyotero is on a distinguished road
ElToyotero's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimgrms View Post
It would make it easier for a buyer if you had a good title, , I am interested but only with a good title '

In Texas, it costs $2 to get a copy of the title mailed to you. I'd expect that AZ isn't too dissimilar. Having a copy of the title would make more people consider buying the truck.

http://txdmv.gov/motorists/buying-or...-of-your-title

Best of luck with the sale.
Old 10-28-2013, 07:52 PM   #12
E.h.flyer has a spectacular aura aboutE.h.flyer has a spectacular aura aboutE.h.flyer has a spectacular aura about
E.h.flyer's Tacoma Gallery
Parting out

Just in case you decide to go down the route of parting it out. What kind of shape is the front left fender in?
Old 10-29-2013, 06:13 AM   #13
Hansel's Tacoma Gallery
Everything is in good to very good shape except what I described in the original post. Regarding the sheet metal, the cab has a very small dent in it that is hardly noticeable.
Old 10-29-2013, 06:41 AM   #14
Taco Wagon
offrdmania has a spectacular aura aboutoffrdmania has a spectacular aura about

Name: Matt
offrdmania's Tacoma Gallery
So where is the title? It is very easy in Arizona to get a copy of one. Is it not in your name? If it is, then it only costs $4. Something sounds fishy here, the OP keeps skirting around the question...

http://www.dmv.org/az-arizona/replac...lost-title.php
Old 10-29-2013, 06:58 PM   #15
Hansel's Tacoma Gallery
offrdmania....your allegations are based on? Skirting around which question previous to the ones you just posted?

I wouldn't sell it to someone like you in any case.

In one of my posts I mentioned that anyone with any doubts can contact the local police and bring them along when you view the vehicle. I hope you do it affrdmania, I'll enjoy the looks on their face when they see how you like to waste time and dream up stuff.

I'll probably just end up parting it out, make more money that way. But it's a shame to part out a truck that still has plenty of life in it.

I'll note it here when I start parting it out.

take care
Old 10-29-2013, 07:03 PM   #16
2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2000GTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I agree with the others grab a title. That proves it is not stolen and makes selling it easier.
Old 10-29-2013, 07:07 PM   #17
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, it it saves all the hassle and questions, why not spend >$5 to reprint a title?
Old 11-01-2013, 08:35 PM   #18
Hansel's Tacoma Gallery
Parting out locally. Barely got started and made 390 dollars already.