LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Tacoma Misc. Parts.

Old 10-22-2013, 08:44 AM   #1
anthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
anthonytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma Misc. Parts.

3.4L Power-Aid Throttle Body Spacer $25
(what is shown in picture is what you get, that's it)

1” extended eyelets for a 7/8” shaft shock or coilover (black), installed but they were the wrong extension size, so they came right off. SOLD

Trail Gear PSC Power Steering pump pulley, brand new,
This is for AFTERMARKET PSC PUMP ONLY $20

Stock belt Tensioner for 3.4L, brand new, with holding pin still in place (Does not include pulley assembly)- $20

Everything will ship USPS flat rate box. Most will only be $5

Located: Socal
Attached Thumbnails
Tacoma Misc. Parts.-thbs.jpg   Tacoma Misc. Parts.-img_0445.jpg   Tacoma Misc. Parts.-img_0444.jpg  
Attached Images

Old 10-22-2013, 09:50 AM   #2
calebdnehus is on a distinguished road
Name: Caleb
calebdnehus's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take that throttle body spacer off your hands
Old 10-22-2013, 09:52 AM   #3
calebdnehus is on a distinguished road
Name: Caleb
calebdnehus's Tacoma Gallery
you know where I could the bolts and stuff that I'll need?
Old 10-22-2013, 10:14 AM   #4
anthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pm'd You
Old 10-27-2013, 06:55 PM   #5
DAMOS is on a distinguished road

DAMOS's Tacoma Gallery
I will take the pair of 1" extended eyelets...pm sent
Old 10-28-2013, 03:31 PM   #6
DHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to behold

DHwreckage's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to muck up your for sale post but where did you get the 1" extended coilover eyelets? i got some sway-aways and would love to see if i coud get them somewhere for my truck.
Old 10-28-2013, 05:56 PM   #7

DAMOS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHwreckage View Post
Sorry to muck up your for sale post but where did you get the 1" extended coilover eyelets? i got some sway-aways and would love to see if i coud get them somewhere for my truck.
poly performance
http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/...p-1-c-769.html
Old 10-30-2013, 12:02 PM   #8
Bump, make some offers, I just want this stuff gone.
Old 11-03-2013, 02:11 PM   #9
Bump bu bu bump bump
Old 11-03-2013, 08:30 PM   #10

DAMOS's Tacoma Gallery
I got the eyelets. just as described and got them fast... thank you
Old 11-05-2013, 08:32 AM   #11
You are Welcome!

BUMP
Old 11-18-2013, 09:01 AM   #12
BUMP