LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Tons of Parts! BUMPER, WHEELS, TIRES, SKIDS, HEADLIGHTS

Old 10-25-2013, 03:43 PM   #1
bayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bayareataco's Tacoma Gallery
Tons of Parts! BUMPER, WHEELS, TIRES, SKIDS, HEADLIGHTS

I'm trying to get rid of a bunch of stock parts to fund another project. All parts came off my 2001 trd SR5 extra cab. Dark green in color. here goes the list

ALL PRICES NEGOTIABLE
EMAIL: jbrucetattoos@gmail.com
text 707- two4one-five5one1

stock bumper, dark green top painted. very good condition, one very small ding in chrome.needs moar cleaning. $125 obo

parts geek grille. broken tab $15 obo

OEM headlights and corner lights. needs cleaning of oxidation. corners are clear. one broken tab on 1 corner. $120 obo

brand new WARN aluminum hawse fairlead. $50 obo

Old 10-25-2013, 04:35 PM   #2
BrttClne22 is on a distinguished road

Name: Britt
BrttClne22's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the mud flap
Old 10-25-2013, 05:20 PM   #3
LSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant future

Name: Logan
LSC15's Tacoma Gallery
How much for the skid with the oil drain hole
Old 10-25-2013, 05:53 PM   #4
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
is that 4 spacers? It looks like it but i want to confirm
Old 10-25-2013, 06:10 PM   #5
bayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
is that 4 spacers? It looks like it but i want to confirm
yes 4 spacers, i just bolted them together in two's to keep track on them easier.
Old 10-25-2013, 06:11 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSC15 View Post
How much for the skid with the oil drain hole
make me an offer, i was trying to sell them as a pair just to make it easy.
Old 10-25-2013, 07:18 PM   #7
LSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant future

Name: Logan
LSC15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayareataco View Post
make me an offer, i was trying to sell them as a pair just to make it easy.
How much shipped to 27858
Old 10-26-2013, 05:27 PM   #8
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Im pretty close to you but I would hate to drive to the bay for some spacers...PM me with a price shipped to sac please!

Thank you sir
Old 10-27-2013, 06:00 PM   #9

Bumppp
Old 10-27-2013, 09:56 PM   #10
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Waaa Waaaa Waaa! spacers sold, now im sad ... lol
Old 10-29-2013, 11:09 AM   #11

Bump, someone buy these wheels!
Old 10-30-2013, 04:33 PM   #12

Bump price drop on wheels
Old 10-31-2013, 07:00 PM   #13
jdkilroy is a name known to alljdkilroy is a name known to alljdkilroy is a name known to alljdkilroy is a name known to alljdkilroy is a name known to alljdkilroy is a name known to all

Name: Jon
jdkilroy's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the tow hooks for 25.00 shipped to 03038 if you have the OEM long bolts for the forged hook.
Old 10-31-2013, 07:09 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkilroy View Post
I'll take the tow hooks for 25.00 shipped to 03038 if you have the OEM long bolts for the forged hook.
I don't have the bolts, traded them to a friend when I put my bumper on, AllPro didn't send me hardware so I had to trade him the long bolts for 2 short ones. Deal breaker?
Old 11-01-2013, 03:26 PM   #15
Rowdy will become famous soon enough
Name: Jeb
Rowdy's Tacoma Gallery
Not a deal breaker for me if he backs out... I have been looking for the factory stuff...
Just let me know if he does and I don't catch the post. I will take them and we can work the rest out. Have a great weekend...
Old 11-01-2013, 04:38 PM   #16
jdkilroy is a name known to alljdkilroy is a name known to alljdkilroy is a name known to alljdkilroy is a name known to alljdkilroy is a name known to alljdkilroy is a name known to all

Name: Jon
jdkilroy's Tacoma Gallery
No, not a deal breaker; I'll PM.
Old 11-04-2013, 09:04 AM   #17
HAWAII SELLS MORE TACOMAS THAN ANY OTHER STATE!
00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of

Name: Jack
00YotaComa's Tacoma Gallery
how much do you want for the bumper. im really jus after the chrome top and have to ship to Hawaii. thanks!
Old 11-04-2013, 03:17 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00YotaComa View Post
how much do you want for the bumper. im really jus after the chrome top and have to ship to Hawaii. thanks!
Pm sent
Old 11-04-2013, 06:44 PM   #19
REEFDUP is a jewel in the roughREEFDUP is a jewel in the roughREEFDUP is a jewel in the rough

Name: Ron
REEFDUP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post
Not a deal breaker for me if he backs out... I have been looking for the factory stuff...
Just let me know if he does and I don't catch the post. I will take them and we can work the rest out. Have a great weekend...
I just took my factory hook and the other two loops?? off when I upgraded my bumper and I may have the long bolts or I may be thinking of the ones that go into the end of the frame rails but not positive at the moment.
Old 11-08-2013, 02:18 PM   #20

bump, somebody buy whats left!!!