Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

hanneman fiberglass

Old 10-28-2013, 10:57 AM   #1
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
hanneman fiberglass

today i have some hanneman front 4.5 over i believe they are. they are not the flat tops they are rounded. they fit all first gen tacos.
iM ASKING 250 LOCAL pickup preferred or shipping on your dime.
located in Gilbert AZ.

Old 10-29-2013, 01:51 PM   #2
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump
Attached Thumbnails
hanneman fiberglass-uploadfromtaptalk1383079877599.jpg  
Old 10-29-2013, 06:50 PM   #3
blake9220 is on a distinguished road
Name: Blake
blake9220's Tacoma Gallery
Any idea how much shipping these to WA would cost? And are they bolt on or do they need to be molded on?
Old 10-29-2013, 06:55 PM   #4
Mas Tequila!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake9220 View Post
Any idea how much shipping these to WA would cost? And are they bolt on or do they need to be molded on?
no i can get a shipping quote tomorrow hopefully. and they use the factory bolt positons
Old 10-29-2013, 06:57 PM   #5
blake9220 is on a distinguished road
Name: Blake
blake9220's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuansTaco View Post
no i can get a shipping quote tomorrow hopefully. and they use the factory bolt positons
Keep me updated. I'm definitely interested in them depending on the shipping price. Zip code is 98005. Is there anything wrong with them?
Old 10-29-2013, 06:59 PM   #6
Mas Tequila!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake9220 View Post
Keep me updated. I'm definitely interested in them depending on the shipping price. Zip code is 98005. Is there anything wrong with them?
no just one chip not too bad. i just liked the look of the mcneil fiberglass better so i went and picked them up
Old 10-29-2013, 07:13 PM   #7
Resident "dude"
tacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
tacotrd647's Tacoma Gallery
Shipping to 52165 please
Old 10-29-2013, 07:48 PM   #8
Mas Tequila!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacotrd647 View Post
Shipping to 52165 please
I'll get quotes tomorrow. They may be alot tho haha. That's why I prefer local but ill check tomorrow
Old 11-16-2013, 01:26 PM   #9
Mas Tequila!!!

bump sorry guys its going to be a hassle to ship i could meet part way or we could work something out.
Old 12-08-2013, 03:27 PM   #10
Mas Tequila!!!

bump. will be going to the superstition meet in January if you want to meet me out there for you Cali/vegas guys
Old 12-08-2013, 11:49 PM   #11
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
oooo if you still have them at superstition I might snag them there. I'll be there
Old 12-09-2013, 12:46 PM   #12
Mas Tequila!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Biscuits View Post
oooo if you still have them at superstition I might snag them there. I'll be there
do it. i can make you a sweet deal too
Old 12-24-2013, 12:05 PM   #13
Mas Tequila!!!

Bump can arrange to get delivered if in socal to LA
Old 12-26-2013, 02:50 PM   #14
Mas Tequila!!!

BUMP
Old 12-28-2013, 11:03 AM   #15
Mas Tequila!!!

Bump price is 225 OBO
Old 12-30-2013, 09:11 PM   #16
Mas Tequila!!!

bump
Old 01-05-2014, 11:46 AM   #17
Mas Tequila!!!

BUMP. TRADES WELCOME
Old 01-06-2014, 12:33 PM   #18
bruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant future

EMS: EMT/FireFighter
Name: Brian
bruth's Tacoma Gallery
Fenders

I'm in NorCal building up my truck now would you ship to NorCal? An if not where would you wanna meet in the middle?!
Old 01-06-2014, 12:35 PM   #19
Mas Tequila!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruth View Post
I'm in NorCal building up my truck now would you ship to NorCal? An if not where would you wanna meet in the middle?!
Not looking to ship but ill be out in superstition on the 16-19th
Old 01-06-2014, 12:36 PM   #20
bruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant future

EMS: EMT/FireFighter
Name: Brian
bruth's Tacoma Gallery
Right on man ill let you know! Thanks