LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

**Wanted 01-04 shifter console**

Old 10-28-2013, 04:41 PM   #1
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
**Wanted 01-04 shifter console**

Looking for the lower shifter console for an 01-04 4WD auto with the J shifter in charcoal. My mechanic buggered mine up when he put in my new transmission and he has been trying to find one but with no luck.
Old 10-28-2013, 07:30 PM   #2
E.h.flyer has a spectacular aura aboutE.h.flyer has a spectacular aura aboutE.h.flyer has a spectacular aura about
E.h.flyer's Tacoma Gallery
Shifer console

I have one that was left over from my 4wd conversion. I needed a brown one so this one has no use. It's scraped up a bit but works fine. I don't know how to post pics on here but can email or text you a few. $30 + shipping
Old 10-29-2013, 04:29 PM   #3
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 10-30-2013, 05:48 PM   #4
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
I will take it....PM me your paypal info and I will get it out to you ASAP.