Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

For Sale - ARB Bull Bar - Like New - Charlotte, NC

Old 11-06-2013, 02:31 PM   #1
Mud Dawg is on a distinguished road
Mud Dawg's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale - ARB Bull Bar - Like New - Charlotte, NC

For Sale - 1st gen Taco/3rd gen 4Runner - ARB Bull Bar - Like New - Charlotte/Boone, NC

There is not one single scratch on this item. Literally like new. I am NOT WILLING TO SHIP, so please don't ask.

$665.00

I do make it up to Boone/Blowing Rock frequently (going up over Thanksgiving, in fact) so that is not a problem. I also go to Raleigh once in a blue moon as well, but I wouldn't bank on that.

PM me with questions/offers/comments.

Thanks

Mud Dawg
Attached Thumbnails
For Sale - ARB Bull Bar - Like New - Charlotte, NC-img_3367.jpg   For Sale - ARB Bull Bar - Like New - Charlotte, NC-arb-side-left.jpg   For Sale - ARB Bull Bar - Like New - Charlotte, NC-arb-side.jpg  
Old 11-06-2013, 02:45 PM   #2
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
If it were for a 2nd gen I'd be all over it. Free bump.
Old 11-06-2013, 09:24 PM   #4
tacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomataco2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Dawg View Post
For Sale - 1st gen Taco/3rd gen 4Runner - ARB Bull Bar - Like New - Charlotte/Boone, NC

There is not one single scratch on this item. Literally like new. I am NOT WILLING TO SHIP, so please don't ask.

$665.00

I do make it up to Boone/Blowing Rock frequently (going up over Thanksgiving, in fact) so that is not a problem. I also go to Raleigh once in a blue moon as well, but I wouldn't bank on that.

PM me with questions/offers/comments.

Thanks

Mud Dawg
Shipping quote to 02642?
GlWS haha wish you were in range id be on it
Old 11-09-2013, 03:51 PM   #5
Mud Dawg is on a distinguished road
Mud Dawg's Tacoma Gallery
Sold!

Sold!