Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

icon coilovers ext. travel with remote res and BD Hid's

Old 11-10-2013, 11:55 PM   #1
deog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud of
Name: snicklefritz
deog's Tacoma Gallery
icon coilovers ext. travel with remote res and BD Hid's

over, done, finished, no more
Attached Thumbnails
icon coilovers  ext. travel with remote res and BD Hid's-img_2072.jpg   icon coilovers  ext. travel with remote res and BD Hid's-img_0907.jpg   icon coilovers  ext. travel with remote res and BD Hid's-img_1646.jpg  
Old 11-11-2013, 12:26 AM   #2
curmudgeon
TimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Timmy
TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deog View Post
Part number 58715. Brand new, not a single mile on them. As elusive as a garbage can in mexico. You need these, they will drastically help out your sex life as well as help you sleep at night better. They will help you move up the corporate ladder and make your Dad very proud of you.
Extended travel, 650 lb springs, not a scratch on them.
These will be for sale for 2 days, and 2 days only, after that i shall donate them some needy guy i saw under the pier in Santa Monica so he can have a mid travel shopping cart, making his life much easier getting around in the bumpy mean streets of Venice and Santa Monica.
$1200.00, pick up only, cash money only, price is bottom line.

respond here first, them PM, and i will get back to you.
Leaving for the Baja 1000 wednesday morning at the butt crack of dawn, would like these gone before then. Or the super ridiculous sale ends then

also have 4 8" baja designs hid's for sale. the super uber expensive ones with osram gold ballast and bulbs, { no chinese internals }new housings and seals done by BD.
$750.00, cash money, pick up only, price is bottom line.
Items located in Long Beach/signal hill. will be in Hollywood hills area for the next 2 days if that is more convenient.
Happy shopping.
Looks like I'll need these then

Why are you selling brand new c/o's?
Old 11-11-2013, 12:34 AM   #3
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
I can't sleep tonight for some reason. I better drive out there!
Old 11-11-2013, 01:37 PM   #4
Clown Baby is on a distinguished road
Name: Eric
Clown Baby's Tacoma Gallery
free bump. i like this ad.
Old 11-11-2013, 04:24 PM   #5
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
drove by your casa yesterday, only recognized it by the bright tacoma in the driveway lol
Old 11-11-2013, 04:31 PM   #6
deog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud of
deog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
drove by your casa yesterday, only recognized it by the bright tacoma in the driveway lol

Stalker. Did you notice that there was no abundance of vehicles out front ? Got rid of the 3rd gen 4runner, the diesel excursion, the 2002 diesel ram 4x4 and the 65 pontiac le mans. Cleaning house i tell you.

Been cleaning everything up, the casa is going up sale in January. Trying to find a warehouse space that i can build a loft in. Would like to be in Signal hill, but not a lot available that fits my needs right now. Did find a kick a$$ space in Gardena with a fenced in yard and 24 foot ceilings, downside, it's in Gardena.
Old 11-11-2013, 04:37 PM   #7
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
thats crazy man. also check out paramount. theres a fuckton of businesses there. a good area was between garfield and paramount blvd north of alondra. any hot daughters that are over 18 you need to get rid of?
Old 11-11-2013, 04:37 PM   #8
deog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
Looks like I'll need these then

Why are you selling brand new c/o's?
Originally they were going to go on the 3rd gen 4runner, then the engine went bang in that rig. Then i got a first gen tacoma and they were going to go on that rig. The tacoma is my commuter work rig so only wanted a mid travel set up. Then i got slammed work wise so the coilovers just sat in my garage waiting for me to have time to do the install, then i bought a new to me 2nd gen dodge ram that i am going to do a build on instead of the tacoma, leaving me with a good clean, streetable daily driver tacoma for work that is unmolested.
Cheers
Old 11-11-2013, 04:42 PM   #9
deog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
thats crazy man. also check out paramount. theres a fuckton of businesses there. a good area was between garfield and paramount blvd north of alondra. any hot daughters that are over 18 you need to get rid of?
Negative on the 18 year old daughter's. just 4 house plants and a 10 year old dog.

paramount is out. Trying to find something more towards LA. I drive to malibu, Beverly hills and Hollywood hills just about everyday. Would like a space in Culver city in a perfect world, but want to be in a industrial area where nobody cares what you do or how much noise you make at 3 am.
Old 11-11-2013, 09:38 PM   #10
deog's Tacoma Gallery
New items listed.

via con dios. Baja 1000 Bound.