Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

'04 Part out!

Old 11-12-2013, 09:34 AM   #1
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
'04 Part out!

Finally got my act together and I have lots 'o crap available. I'll update as I find more around the garage. Unless otherwise specified, I'll take any reasonable offers. We can iron out shipping costs once someone is interested in the parts. Lemme know if got any questions. Everything is in working condition.

I'll also be back in Colorado for the week around Thanksgiving, so I can haul crap with me if you're in that area.

Please help support my addiction.

**Items sold -
Tailgate cables
Rotors
A pillar trim
All a/c parts
Driver's side seat belt
all seat belt parts
shocks/springs
blower

^^ Interior side panels are free, not willing to ship but I can meet somewhere between here and Colorado.

Tailgate #1 minor surface rust on top and bottom. Otherwise good condition.

Tailgate #2 License plate screws to tailgate, comes with LED light

Crappy pic

Not pictured is the rear view mirror, visors, and interior light assembly.
Old 11-12-2013, 11:19 AM   #2
Redneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Redneck92's Tacoma Gallery
What's the specs(what springs? Ome?) on the struts? Price on them?
Old 11-12-2013, 11:57 AM   #3
Inverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to behold
Inverno4's Tacoma Gallery
Do you happen to have the driver's seat side plastic cover that goes down by the recline angle handle?
Old 11-12-2013, 01:09 PM   #4
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck92 View Post
What's the specs(what springs? Ome?) on the struts? Price on them?
They're OME struts and 883s. Picked up the spacers from Toytec.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverno4 View Post
Do you happen to have the driver's seat side plastic cover that goes down by the recline angle handle?
I don't. I've been running Subaru seats.
Old 11-12-2013, 01:19 PM   #5
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Love to have a drivers side "oh shit" handle!
Old 11-12-2013, 01:29 PM   #6
Redneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Redneck92's Tacoma Gallery
Willing to split them up and sell the springs?
Old 11-12-2013, 04:10 PM   #7
VeeSix is on a distinguished road

Army: 3rd US Infantry, 1983 - 87
Name: Ryan
VeeSix's Tacoma Gallery
How much for the springs/struts? Shipping to 37363? Does that give you 3" of lift on the front with a winch and a tube bumper? Very interested - please PM if you want.
Old 11-12-2013, 04:12 PM   #8
tryin2buildit is on a distinguished road
tryin2buildit's Tacoma Gallery
do you have the stock skids? please pm me back!
Old 11-12-2013, 04:27 PM   #9

45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatman View Post
Love to have a drivers side "oh shit" handle!
Just the handle, or the trim as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck92 View Post
Willing to split them up and sell the springs?
If it was easy I would. But they are a huge PITA to put together and take apart. Did it myself the first time, hated it so much that I paid a shop $200 to do it for me the second time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeSix View Post
How much for the springs/struts? Shipping to 37363? Does that give you 3" of lift on the front with a winch and a tube bumper? Very interested - please PM if you want.
I dunno, $50 plus shipping? I'll PM you when I figure out the shipping cost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryin2buildit View Post
do you have the stock skids? please pm me back!
I tossed those out a few years ago, sorry.
Old 11-12-2013, 04:35 PM   #10
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
i need a good blower motor
Old 11-12-2013, 04:43 PM   #11
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
pmed you for the OME spring and strut before veesix lool
Old 11-12-2013, 06:41 PM   #13
Resident "dude"
tacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
tacotrd647's Tacoma Gallery
Info on brake rotors
Old 11-12-2013, 06:41 PM   #14
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45acp View Post
Just the handle, or the trim as well?
The trim as well
Old 11-12-2013, 08:04 PM   #15
cmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shed
cmj's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the struts/springs if people flake
Old 11-12-2013, 08:31 PM   #16

45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennett707 View Post
i need a good blower motor
Want me to pull the unit apart and just send the motor, or do you want the whole unit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamtoz View Post
pmed you for the OME spring and strut before veesix lool
Never got a PM from you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIPICOTACO View Post
how much for the tailgate cables? (only need one actually)
They're gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacotrd647 View Post
Info on brake rotors
I got them from Wheelers a couple years ago. I'd look up the specific rotors but the site isn't working right now. I drive like a granny and I'm super easy on the brakes. The brake pads that are in the calipers were installed at the same time as the rotors and they're only worn down about halfway, so very little wear (if any) on the rotors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatman View Post
The trim as well
Lemme get back to you in the morning with shipping $$

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmj View Post
I'll take the struts/springs if people flake
10-4, thanks.
Old 11-12-2013, 08:39 PM   #17
ALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Andrew
ALawrence's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance you have a power steering pump or the front factory skid plate?
Old 11-12-2013, 08:48 PM   #18
Resident "dude"
tacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Price on the rotors?
Old 11-12-2013, 08:53 PM   #19

45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALawrence View Post
Any chance you have a power steering pump or the front factory skid plate?
Sold the PS pump locally a couple weeks ago. Factory skid plate were tossed a couple years ago when I upgraded to Budbuilts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacotrd647 View Post
Price on the rotors?
Would $40 be ok? I'll be passing through Iowa in a couple weeks and I could drop them off, so no need to deal with shipping.
Old 11-12-2013, 08:58 PM   #20
Resident "dude"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45acp View Post
Sold the PS pump locally a couple weeks ago. Factory skid plate were tossed a couple years ago when I upgraded to Budbuilts.

Would $40 be ok? I'll be passing through Iowa in a couple weeks and I could drop them off, so no need to deal with shipping.
Seriously? What part of iowa? $40 sounds good to me!