Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTT: 01-04 Front End for your 97-00 Front End

Old 11-12-2013, 08:06 PM   #1
Bearhair is on a distinguished road
Name: Bryan
Bearhair's Tacoma Gallery
NOW FS: 01-04 Front End

Everything is clean and in good working condition, bumper has a tiny dent, very easy fix btw, and a bit of sun damage. No out of shape parts or anything

all parts are from an 01-04
(1) Bumper
(1) Grille
(2) Head lights
(1) Passenger corner light
(2) Singal lights

Looking to get $180 for everything or trade for some 97-00 tacoma front end parts

thanks guys

thanks everyone
Old 11-15-2013, 02:39 PM   #2
BUMP, surprised no one is interested. FS as well
Old 11-15-2013, 08:23 PM   #3
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
You know in order for this to work you need a new hood and fenders right
Old 11-15-2013, 08:27 PM   #4
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
x2
Old 11-16-2013, 01:03 PM   #5
Senior Lurker
jacky_bubbles will become famous soon enough

jacky_bubbles's Tacoma Gallery
Also, a 97 is different from 98-00

-Bubs
Old 11-16-2013, 02:52 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
yes im very aware of that, and they holes for the headlights need to be widened a bit. yeah

only reason im willing in trading is my truck in a low budget project and im looking to selling her as of now
Old 11-16-2013, 07:08 PM   #7
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
sounds good man, i wish you had the good and fenders though haha, i literally jumped outta my seat when i saw this thread because i want to convert mine and i was pretty stoked haha
Old 11-17-2013, 12:18 PM   #8
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearhair View Post
yes im very aware of that, and they holes for the headlights need to be widened a bit. yeah

only reason im willing in trading is my truck in a low budget project and im looking to selling her as of now
I have some corner lights if you want the trade. Accidently bought used 00 lights, very good condition.
Old 11-20-2013, 06:31 AM   #9
Thread updated!